If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Celebrate authentic Bavarian culture in the Midwest. The setting is an incredible replica of the Oktoberfest Munich in Bavaria, Germany.
One day is not enough for all the festivities, contests and entertainment. Oktoberfest in Tulsa, Oklahoma, lasts four days plus two days of pre-festival activities. They take Oktoberfest pretty seriously here.
Oktoberfest Tulsa is happening at River West Festival Park from October 20 to 23, 2022. Experience 140,000 square feet of tents, stages and more.
Oktoberfest Tulsa was named a Top Five Oktoberfest – USA Today
From stein hoisting to bier barrel rolling to live music, there’s something here for Oktoberfest veterans and novices alike. Families are welcome throughout the festival and kids will have tons of fun on the carnival rides. Friday is Family Fun Day. Courtesy of Zeeco, every member of the family will have free admission from 11 pm to 4 pm. General admission begins at 4 pm that day.
The games and competitions of Oktoberfest Tulsa can be fierce and lots of fun! Enjoy watching or competing in MassKrug Carry Competition and the MassKrug Relay. Where else can you see a Dachshund Dash?
And, of course, there’s bier, bier and more bier! Eleven Zelts (tents) will feature over 300 taps of German and domestic bier.
Enjoy the best of live music at Tulsa Oktober. The Zelts will rock with polka everyone can dance and groove to. You can enjoy local German bands as well as bands that are traveling from Germany to perform at the festival.
The food at the festival is the favorite part of Oktoberfest for many people. Enjoy authentic German dishes, including
- Turkey Legs
- Potato Salad
- Warm Pretzels
- German Chocolate Cake
- Bavarian Cheesecake
If you’d like to learn more about German cooking, try these cookbooks. Click on our links to see how you can save money.
- Easy German Cookbook: 80 Classic Recipes Made Simple by Karen Lodder
- The German Cookbook: A Complete Guide To Mastering Authentic German Cooking by Mimi Sheraton
- German Meals at Oma’s: Traditional Dishes For the Home Cook by Gerald Fulson
There will be a variety of festival favorites, including corn dogs, pizza, French fries, funnel cakes and more.
Discounted Tulsa Hotels
People come from all over to attend Oktoberfest Tulsa. If you’re going to be visiting Tulsa, you should consider the following hotels that are offering discounted rates.
- Quality Inn Tulsa – Downtown West 24% Discount $57
- 17 West Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection 24% Discount $121
- Comfort Inn Midtown 24% Discount $79
- Comfort Suites Central – I-44 24% Discount $81
- Sleep Inn & Suites Central – I-44 24% Discount $69
- Comfort Inn & Suites Tulsa, I-44 West 24% Discount $90
- Quality Inn Tulsa Central 24% Discount $55
- Clarion Inn & Suites 24% Discount $62
- Quality Inn Broken Arrow – Tulsa 24% Discount $49
- Comfort Inn & Suites Glenpool 24% Discount $94
- Clarion Hotel Broken Arrow 24% Discount $64
- Quality Inn & Suites Owasso 24% Discount $61
- Econo Lodge Broken Arrow – Tulsa 24% Discount $49
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Admiral Place 24% Discount $49
- Quality Suites I-44 23% Discount $60
- Comfort Inn Owasso 20% Discount $63
- Comfort Inn South Tulsa – Woodland Hills 15% Discount $87