If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Love the Avengers? Have a child or a loved one who can’t enough of the Avengers? Then you need to head to Treasure Island Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada where you can visit Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N
This place is really fun for the whole family (something that can’t always be said in Las Vegas; for more family fun in Vegas, see here). Some of the fun you’ll have there includes:
- Access to intelligence files, experiments & classified studies which explore the history & origins of the Avengers
- See Captain America’s uniform & shield
- Learn how to operate Iron Man’s suit
- See Bruce Banner’s laboratory
- Map the stars to find Asgard & battle Ultron
Another cool feature of the the Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N: your ticket will include a 3D commemorative, collectable souvenir ticket and on the back of the ticket there’s a serial number that will let you enter lotteries & contests from Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
And you can book that ticket through Viator – and save $17 on the cost of the ticket!