If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Fairmont Kea Lani In Maui
U.S. News & World Report named Fairmont Kea Lani as one of the “Top 10 Best Hotels In Maui.”
Expedia named Fairmont Kea Lani as one of the “Top Luxury Hotels In Maui” and one of the “Top Romantic Getaways in Hawaii.”
You’ll enjoy the Hawaiian vacation of your dreams at the Fairmont Kea Lani! The stunning beauty of this exotic tropical setting is something you’ll never forget as you make memories to last a lifetime.
Enjoy your stay in a one, two or three bedroom spacious suite. The feature the latest in modern amenities while the fabrics, colors and artwork give each room a contemporary tropical island feel. The large private lanais are furnished for outdoor dining and lounging and offer spectacular views of the ocean, resort, gardens and pools. Enjoy being surrounded by sunshine and tropical beauty.
Fairmont Kea Lani features 2 lagoon style pools connected by a 140 foot waterslide. The Lagoon Pool area has 2 whirlpools and a keiki (kids) pool with pool toys. Located in another area, the Serenity Pool is adult only. Complimentary sunscreen and after sun lotion are available at all 3 pools.
Polo Beach is a white sand beach with lava outcroppings on both sides. A pair of beautiful sandy crescents join to form this beach. Its sandy bottom and clear turquoise water make it an ideal place for snorkeling and keiki. During the winter months, Humpback Whales can be seen breaching just off the coast. Complimentary beach umbrellas are offered on a first come first serve basis.
There is a full service water sports company that specializes in custom ocean activities including SCUBA diving stand up paddle boarding, surfing, boogie boarding, kayaking and much more. Advanced bookings are required for ocean activities and tours.
Hawaiian Cultural Program
The resort’s Hawaiian Cultural Program is led by their cultural advisor, Kasono Kaumanu. Immerse yourself in Maui’s cultural history through activities and programs.
- Hawaiian Canoe Experience – Learn the basics of paddling, plus the history of the canoe and its importance in the Hawaiian culture. Advance reservations are required for this popular activity.
- E Ala E – Join the paddlers for a sunrise chat at Polo Beach. It is the Hawaiian traditional way to welcome the dawn of a new day.
- Night of Art, Culture & Chocolate – Artist in Residence Dale Zarella’s sculptures, made of rare local woods and bronze, tell island myths. After the tour, indulge in his signature chocolates.
- Hawaiian Culture Selfie Scavenger Hunt – Have fun completing the self-guided activity and then tag #AlwaysKeaLani and receive a prize!
- Fish Feeding at Koi Pond – At 9amm, meet at the bottom of the Grand Staircase and feed the resort’s koi fish their breakfast.
- Torch Lighting Ceremony – This century old island tradition involves the blowing of the pu (conch shell) to make the to mark the ending of the day at sunset followed by an oli (chant).
Other Hotel Information
The resort’s Your Energy fitness program to connect guests to activities that they are passionate about while enjoying the surrounding beauty and the island’s distinct mana (energy). Activities include Yoga, Mind Body Barre and Boot Camp.
For their guests’ convenience, a courtesy car can transport you around the Wailea area for shopping, dining, activities and nearby championship golf. Arrangements need to be made in advance.
From casual meals to fine dining, the resort has eateries to satisfy your every craving. Enjoy great meals at Ko, Kea Lani Restaurant, Nick’s Fishmarket Maui, AMA Bar & Grill, MAKA Market Cafe and Hoku Lea Dinner with stunning views.
Fairmont Kea Lani Deals
The Fairmont Kea Lani has special offers to help you save money on your stay. Click here to get started.
- Third Night Free – Stay 2 consecutive nights and get the third night free. This must be booked by 2/28/31 and is available for travel through 6/30/21.
- Take Your Time – Stay longer and save more. When you stay between 2 and 4 consecutive nights, you can save 15% off your next stay. When you stay 5+ consecutive nights, you can save 20% off your next stay. ALL (Accor Live Limitless) members can enjoy an additional 10% discount. Joining ALL is free and easy to do. This offer is available now through 10/31/21.
- Fairmont Villa Experience – This includes a luxury Oceanfront or Ocean View Villa accommodations, daily breakfast for up to 6 people, welcome basket with fruits, jams, fresh bread, cheese and snacks and valet parking daily. This is available year round.