If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’re spending Easter weekend in Las Vegas, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is the place you want to be. It’s located in the heart of the Las Vegas strip so you’ll be in the center of the action.
With four pools, upgraded cabana experiences, the Canyon Ranch Spa and gondola rides down the Grand Canal, there’s always something fun to do. Plus you can shop until you drop at the Grand Canal Shoppes. And in the 24/7 Casino, the action never ends.
The Venetian Resort goes all out to celebrate Easter weekend with beautiful decorations. Some of their fine restaurants re offering Easter Specials and Easter Brunch.
On Easter Sunday, April 19, 2022, Brera Osteria will have their full a la carte menu available all day. They will offer Easter Brunch Menu items on that day only.
Menu additions include
- Avocado Bruschetta with olive sourdough, cucumbers, ale, burrata and spicy aioli $16
- Asparagus Salad with grilled bread, poached natural egg and mustard sauce $19
- Waffle with strawberry compote, whipped cream and powdered sugar $16
- Uovo Pizza with mozzarella cheese, guanciale n’duja and sunny side up egg $21
- Eggs Benedict with olive crostone, poached organic eggs, capicolla and hollandaise sauce $22
- Steak & Eggs – 5 oz. eye of the ribeye, sunny side up *organic eggs, roasted potatoes and romesco $46
- Coconut Cheesecake with pineapple compote, strawberry and toasted coconut $15
Majordomo Meat & Fish
Majordomo Meat & Fish will have their regular a la carte menu available all weekend. Additional Easter Specials will be available that weekend.
Easter Weekend Specials
- Egg & Roe Bing with onion soubise, crispy potato and smoked trout roe $22
- Smoked Rack of Lamb with crispy rice, eggplant, sugar snap peas and mint yoghurt (serves 2-4) $148
Yardbird has Easter Brunch Specials.
- Fried Oysters with Pickled Vegetables, Roasted Tomato Remoulade $24
- Roasted Beet & Berry Salad with Kumquats, Radishes, Yogurt Meyer Lemon Dressing $18
- Corned Beef Hash Skillet with Tomato, Roasted Onion, Banana Peppers and Sunny Side Up Egg $25
- Lobster & King Crab Roll with Havarti Cheese, Baby Heirloom Tomato and Parmesan Truffle Fries $62
- Praline Carrot Cake with White Chocolate Mascarpone Mousse and Lemon Maple Anglaise
Buddy V’s Ristorante
Buddy V’s Ristorante is having an Easter Brunch served buffet style from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Prosciutto san danielle
- Grana padano
- Pecorino toscano
- Gorgonzola dolce
- Caesar salad
- Panzanella salad
- Tomato & basil soup
- Peel & eat shrimp
- Lobster salad
- Tuna tartare
- Smoked salmon
- Assorted oysters
- Spicy italian sausage
- Prime rib
- Slow roasted Porchetta
- Apple wood smoked bacon
- Mac n’ cheese carbonara
- Panettone french toast
- White pizza
- Grandmas meatballs
- Orecchiette & italian bread
- Warm crespelle
- Chicken parmesan
Farm Egg Station
- Buddy’s benedict with Canadian bacon or salmon
- Sunday style frittata
- Scrambled eggs with potato hash
- Chicken tenders
- Classic cheese pizza
- Chicken parmesan
- Assorted candy
- Hazelnut bar
- Brulee cheesecake
- White chocolate raspberry
- Biscoff blondies
- Lemon meringue
- Italian cookie platter
- Pecan bread pudding
- Red velvet cupcakes
- Fresh fruit platter
- Carrot cake
- Assorted candy
For $20, you can get
All You Can Drink Libations
- Craft “your own” bloody Mary bar
- Domestic beers
- Wines by the glass
Pricing is $55 per adult and $25 per child.
CHICA is offering a Prix Fixe Easter Dinner.
- Wagyu Birria Empanada with Guajillo Consume & Chile
- Slow Roasted Cheshire Pork Porchetta with Spiced Plantain Puree, Pearl Onion Escabeche and Port Jus
- Choice Of Side Dish
- Tamarind Toffee Cake with White Mocha Ice Cream and Tamarind Sauce
Pricing is $75 per person.
Lowest Prices for the Venetian
If you’d like to visit The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, click here to see how you can save money on your stay.