If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Memorial Day traditionally marks the beginning of summer and is one of the busiest weekends of the year in Las Vegas. With vaccines taking hold, restrictions have been loosened.
Memorial Day Pool Parties Las Vegas
Pool parties will be going strong over the long Memorial Day weekend, 5/29-5/31/21. Enjoy DJs, drinks and fun by the water with a cabana or daybed. Just be sure to reserve yours in advance as they tend to sell out quickly.
The Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is the perfect daytime escape. The Cosmopolitan has a beautiful rooftop deck pool with amazing views of the Strip and Las Vegas. Enjoy Marquee’s signature food menu, bottle service offerings, specialty cocktails, and Live DJs. Have a mature pool experience with great music in the sunlight.
The Marquee Dayclub’s Memorial Day weekend pool parties begin at 11 am to 5 pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (May 28 to May 30).
At night, the pool turns into a moonlit outdoor lounge. Escape under the stars with a Marquee Nightclub Memorial Day weekend pool parties beginning at 10:30 am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
You must be 21 to attend the Las Vegas pool parties. You should arrive early to avoid long lines and bring a photo ID. If you’re not an American citizen, bring your passport.
Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Buffet
Besides gambling, entertainment and shopping, Las Vegas is known for its lavish buffets. Absent for a year, buffets are now making a comeback.
The Wicked Spoon at the Cosmopolitan is opening up their buffets and will have specialty dishes for the Memorial Day weekend.
The Wicked Spoon’s Breakfast and Lunch Buffets feature
- Cold Bar including Cheese Plates, Chips and Guacamole, Lobster Bisque, Beef Carpaccio and more
- Brunch Station including Eggs Benedict, Lemon Blueberry French Toast, Shrimp and Grits and more
- International Station including Beef and Lamb Gyro, Pork Birria and more
- Asian Station including Naan Bread, BBQ Char Sui Pork Bun, Phoenix Claws and more
- Grill Station including Wicked Fried Chicken, Top Sirloin of Beef, Honey Glazed Steamship of Ham, Angry Mac & Cheese and more
- Desserts including Creme Brulee, Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake, Coconut Macaroons, Key Lime Tart, Warm Molten Chocolate Cake and more
The Wicked Spoon’s Drink Menu features
- Brunch with bottomless Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys or Moderno Draft
- Kiss Me, I’m Irish with Irish Coffee and Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Wicked Southern Mule with Ciroc Peach, Lemon Coco Chai Syrup and Ginger Beer
- Leather & Lace Mimosa with Hangar One Mandarin Blossom Vodka, Vanilla Liqueur, Citrus, Sparkling Wine and Strawberry Rhubarb Rose Syrup
- Age of Aquarius with Poppyseed infused Patron Silver Tequila, Passion Fruit Liqueur, Ginger, Guava and Citrus Juices
- South of the Border with Mexican Coffee with Kahlua, Ancho Spiced Syrup and Tequila
Cosmopolitan Vegas Discount
Located in the middle of the action on the Vegas Strip, The Cosmopolitan has luxurious rooms and suites that are spacious and beautifully furnished. If you’d like to stay at The Cosmopolitan, you should book your stay through Vegas.com to take advantage of the reduced rates they can give you.