If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Make Mother’s Day the most special ever this year by celebrating it with your Mother at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Their luxurious accommodations with comfort considered in every detail and world class service will make her feel like royalty for a weekend!
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is the longest running AAA Five Diamond resort in Arizona. You’ll find a desert wonderland with al fresco relaxation and awesome outdoor adventures are a way of life at the Princess.
You and your Mother will have your choice of six heated pools, including
- Sonora Splash with two 200 square foot twisting water slides
- Sonora Landing is an adults only pool with floating bean bags, plush day beds and poolside libations.
- Princess Pool has a poolside cafe, The Social, and an oversized hot tub.
- Sunset Beach has 9,000 square feet of white sand plus a giant splash pad.
- Casida Pool offers stunning views of the McDowell Mountains.
- The Well & Being Rooftop Pool sits atop the award winning Well & Being Spa.
Does your Mother like to go shopping? Fairmont Scottsdale Princess has a unique onsite shopping in Shops at the Princess. You can purchase provisions you might need, momentos to take home and the latest fashions and swimwear.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was voted Area’s Best Dining Resort. Your dining choices include
- Toro Latin Restaurant & Raw Bar fuses Asian flavors with Latin cuisine.
- Bourbon Steak has the ultimate in steakhouse cuisine.
- Ironwood American Kitchen celebrates American cuisine.
- La Hacienda is Scottsdale’s top rated Mexican restaurant.
- The Plaza Bar offers mixology driven, signature craft cocktails, craft beers, wines by the glass and fine cigars
There are more than 200 golf courses in the Valley of the Sun. The greater Phoenix area is indeed a golfer’s paradise. Fairmont guests have access to some of the finest golf courses in Scottsdale, including the TPC Scottsdale which hosts the PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Golf Concierge can get you preferred tee times and the golf experience of your dreams.
Fairmont Princess Mother’s Day Brunch
Let the Princess pamper your Mother with an elaborate Mother’s Day Brunch. This exquisite spread has traditional breakfast and brunch items and includes
- Fresh pressed juice bar
- Handcrafted omelets
- Hot and cold salads
- Modern Mexican cuisine
- Sustainable seafood
- Finest cuts of beef
- Hot and cold sides
- Fresh from the farm produce
- Artful pastries
Pricing is $126 for adults and $59 for children. Children under 5 eat free with a paying adult.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Deals
Looking to book this hotel at a great rate? Click here to get started.