If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Give your mother a Mother’s Day gift she’ll love – a weekend at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas!
The Venetian Resort is an all suite 5 Star resort and casino. Every room is an oversized suite with a living room and a separate sleeping area. Enjoy luxurious furnishings and beautiful views of the city and the mountains.
The resort’s pool deck is two acres with 5 swimming pools. You’ll find pool lounges and daybeds in the center of the infinity pools.
The Venetian Casino has 1,044 slot machines, 98 table games and 34 tables of poker and offers 24/7 excitement.
The Canyon Ranch Spa is the largest day spa in North America. Schedule your Mother for one of over 150 spa and salon treatments. Or you can treat your Mom to an all day pass for a full day of pampering.
At The Venetian, you can take a gondola ride down the Grand Canal. A singing gondolier pilots every gondola.
Enjoy world class entertainment nightly at The Venetian. And you and your Mom can shop until you drop at the Grand Canal Shoppes.
The Venetian Resort will be honoring Mother’s Day with special Prix Fixe and Buffets in their restaurants.
Majordomo Meat & Fish is an American/Asian seafood and steakhouse from Chef David Chong. It will have its Mother’s Day Menu available from May 6 to May 8, 2022.
Mother’s Day Menu
- Chilled Lobster & Crab Salad with little gem, avocado and Meyer lemon
- Scallop Stuffed Branzino with ramps, shirodashi butter and pea shoots
- The Major Mess with tonka bean bavarois, strawberry and rose
Pricing is $118 per person.
Bouchon at The Venetian
Thomas Keller’s Bouchon restaurant in The Venetian Resort serves elevated bistro classics. Anthony Bourdain called Bouchon “the best restaurant ever.”
The Bonne Fete Des Meres will be served on May 8, 2022.
Fruits De Mer
- Huitres oysters $20 half dozen
- Moules mussels $7.25 1 dozen
- Crevettes 4 shrimp $20
- Demi Homard $25 ½ lobster
- Palourdes clams $2 each
- Petit Plateau ¼ lobster, 8 oysters, 2 shrimp, 4 clams, 8 mussels $90
- Grand Plateau 1 lobster, 16 oysters, 6 shrimp, 8 clams, 10 mussels, special selection $140
Regiis Ova Sturgeon on Caviar served with accoutrements and toasted brioche
- Ossetra $115 1 oz.
- Hybrid $100 1 oz.
- Supreme $82 1 oz.
- Escargots de Bourgogne Burgundy snails, parsley garlic butter and Bouchon Bakery puff pastry $18
- Biscuit au Babeurre Bouchon Bakery buttermilk biscuit, black pepper gravy Hobbs’ sausage and Fresno chili $16.50
- Rillettes aux Deux Saumons fresh and smoked salmon rillette served with toasted croutons $19.25
- Terrine de Foie Gras de Canard with toasted baguette $30 2.5 oz.
The Prix Fixe Dinner is priced at $65 per person.
Debut – Choice of
- Tarte au Saumon Fume everything bagel tart with smoked salmon and creme fraiche
- Parfait au Yaourt vanilla scented Greek yogurt with fresh fruit granola and lemon scone
- Toast d’Avocat Hass avocado, piquillo marmalade, radish, pickled red onion, ricotta salata and cilantro
- Sempe a la Tomato roasted tomato soup, with garlic croutons and comte cheese
Plats Principaux – Choice of
- Benedicte au Crabe jumbo lump crab with Bouchon Bakery English muffin, 2 poached eggs, English peas, roasted mushrooms and sauce Hollandaise
- Gnudi de Printemps ricotta dumplings served with morel mushrooms, asparagus and fava beans
- Poulet et des Gaufres roasted chicken with bacon chive waffle, Crown maple syrup and sauce Chasseur
- Steak Pane breaded top sirloin with country and 2 scrambled eggs, served with Bouchon buttermilk biscuit
- L’oeuf two eggs any style served with choice of bacon or sausage, toast, side of fruit
- Gaufres au Levain sourdough waffle with Valrhona chocolate chips and Crown maple syrup
Pricing is $15
- Pommes Lyonnaise Yukon gold potatoes and caramelized onions $10
- Epinards sauteed spinach $10
- Saucisse or Bacon Hobbs’ breakfast sausage or applewood smoked bacon $11
- Pommes Frites French Fries $8.50 with truffles $19
Yardbird Southern Table + Bar does a modern take on Southern comfort food. This year it is offering Mother’s Day Specials that will only be served on May 8, 2022.
Mother’s Day Specials
- Watermelon Tomato Salad with Red Onion, Feta Cheese and Sudachi Vinaigrette $2-
- Kumamoto Oysters Green Dragon Apple Mignonette $21
- Seared Pacifico Striped Bass with Kale, Dried Cranberries, Shaved Almonds, Cauliflower Puree $32
- King Crab Benedict with Cornbread, Shallot Confit, Grilled Scallion and Meyer Lemon Hollandaise $48
- Coconut Cream Pie with Brown Butter Blondies, Coconut Cream and Toasted Coconut $15
Buddy V’s is a home style italian restaurant. Buddy Valestro offers favorites based on beloved recipes from his mother, grandmother and aunts.
Buddy V’s Ristorante has interactive food stations and an elaborate display of brunch favorites served buffet style from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Grana padano
- Spicy capicola
- Pecorino toscano
- Prosciutto dan danie
- Gorgonzola dolce
- Caesar salad
- Panzanella salad
- Tomato and basil soup
- Peel & Eat shrimp
- Lobster salad
- Tuna tartare
- Smoked salmon
- Assorted oysters
- Spicy Italian sausage
- Prime rib
- Apple wood smoked bacon
- Slow Roasted Porchetta
- Mac n’ cheese carbonara
- White pizza
- Panettone French toast
- Grandmas meatballs
- Orecchiette and Italian sausage
- Warm crespelle
Farm Egg Station
- Buddy’s Benedict with Canadian bacon or salmon
- Sunday style frittata
- Scrambled eggs with potato hash
- Chicken tenders
- Classic cheese pizza
- Chicken parmesan
- Assorted candy
- Hazelnut bar
- Brulee Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Raspberry
- Biscoff blondies
- Lemon meringue
- Italian cookie platter
- Pecan bread pudding
- Carrot cake
- Red velvet cupcakes
- Fresh fruit platter
- Assorted candy
Buddy V’s All You Can Drink Libations $20
- Craft Your Own Bloody Mary Bar
- Domestic beers
- Wines by the glass
Pricing is $55 per adult and $25 for children under 10 years of age.
At Chica’s, Chef Lorena Garcia has crafted dishes influenced by Venezuela, Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and other Latin cuisines.
Chica’s is offering a Mother’s Day Prix Fixe Dinner on May 8, 2022.
- Chorizo Stuffed Lobster Tail Chorizo and Lobster Broth, Confit Potato and Chayote
- Chilean Seabass served over Purple Potato Puree, Jalapeno Citrus and Brussels Sprouts
- Baked Meringue with Key Lime Cream and Graham Cracker
Pricing is $110 per person
Venetian Hotel Rates
If you’d like to visit The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, click here and you can save 37% off the regular rate.