If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
No place on the planet celebrates holidays more enthusiastically than Las Vegas. As Independence Day approaches, you’ll see more and more explosions of red, white and blue. Sin City takes life, liberty and the pursuit of delicious drinks and tasty treats very seriously!
The Venetian Resort’s Bouchon Bakery is adding a patriotic flair to their delicious macaroons. You can enjoy red, white and blue macaroons to celebrate the 4th of July.
Yardbird is cooking up some Independence Day dishes. Their 4th of July Weekend Specials include
- Grilled Stone Fruit Salad with Cara Cara Orange, Pickled Shallots, Goat Cheese and Wildflower Honey Vinaigrette $21
- BLT Burger with Pimento Cheese, Butter Lettuce, Fried Green Tomatoes, House Pork Belly, Fries, Bacon Salt and Housemade Ranch $28
- 40 oz. Creekstone Farms Porterhouse with Roasted Heirloom Potatoes and Shiitake Gravy $175
- Loaded Baked Potato with Oscietra Caviar, Aged Cheddar, Smoked Bacon and Fine Herbs $23
Be sure to make a reservation at Yardbird. These specials will disappear at the end of July.
BRERA osteria is preparing a star spangled mixed grill for the 4th of July. Savor barbecue the Italian way, Be sure to make a reservation because this is only available on Independence Day.
Happy 4th of July Menu
- Grigliata Mista for the table family style
- Lamb chops, chicken sausages, prawns, sauces duo, marinated vegetables
Pricing is $75 per person.
The Aquatic Club
On a hot July day, The Aquatic Club is the place to be. Hotel guests 21 and older can enjoy this stylish pool deck. Enjoy refreshing cocktails and order up poolside favorites like Margherita pizza and chicken tenders. A DJ will be spinning a curated mix of hits. Rent a private cabana and this will be the perfect way to celebrate the 4th of July.
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip which puts you in the center of the action. With 4 pools, a casino, the Canyon Ranch Spa and gondola rides down the Grand Canal, there’s always something fun to do.
If you’d like to visit the Venetian Resort Las Vegas for the 4th of July, click here and you can save 25% off the regular rate.