If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Love is in the air in Scottsdale, Arizona. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway for you and your special someone, Fairmont Scottsdale Princess would be a great place to be on Valentine’s Day.
Treat yourself to some time together at the Well & Being Spa. Relax and rejuvenate or have a couples massage.
The resort is also having culinary celebrations for Valentine’s Day in their fine restaurants.
Enjoy a romantic evening with your love by fireside in Chateau Champagne. Enjoy a pre-fixe menu with Truffle Gouda Fondue, Shellfish Tower, Fried Chicken and Caviar, Moet Imperial Brut Champagne and an interactive desert experience.
Pricing is $375 per person.
Valentine’s Day Menu
Optional Celebration Shellfish Offerings
- Imperial Golden Osetra Caviar MP
- ½ Maine Lobster $46
- Chilled Poached Shrimp $32
- Chef’s Oyster Selection, Half Dozen $36
- Caviar Jelly Doughnut $34
- Petit Shellfish Platter – 4 Oysters, 4 Gulf Shrimp, Maine Lobster $96
- Truffle Caesar with Baby Romaine, Sweet Onion Crema and Truffle Dressing
- Michael’s Tuna Tartare with Aneko Chile, Asian Pear, Mint and Pine Nut
- Hamachi Crudo with Avocado Cream, Fresno Peppers, Chipotle Aioli
- Seared Foie Gras with Strawberries, Maple Beignet, Pistachio and Vanilla Syrup
- Winter Squash Soup with Melted Leek, Fennel Pollen and Parisienne Potato
- The “Wedge” with Blue Cheese, Bacon, Egg, Tomato, Onion and Buttermilk Dressing
- Pastrami Ravioli with Celery Root Puree, Confit Mushroom and Truffle Jus
Main Course Selections
- Certified Angus Beef – 8 oz. Filet Mignon, 12 oz. New York Strip, 10 oz. Flat Iron, 8 oz. Hanger Steak
- American Wagyu Beef – 8 oz. Rib Eye, 10 oz. Flat Iron – +$25 per Wagyu Selection
- Simply Grilled Fish – 6 oz. Salmon, 6 oz. Sea Bass
- Japanese Wagyu Beef – 3 oz. Rib Eye
Main Course served with chef’s selection of 4 seasonal side dishes.
- Glazed Organic Mushroom $16
- King Crab Bearnaise $36
- Caramelized Cipollini Onion $13
- Foie Gras Butter $9
- Black Truffle Butter $9
- Shaved Black Truffles MP
- Horseradish Crust $9
- Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce $7
- Sauce Trio with Chimichurri, Bearnaise and Au Poivre $12
- Honey Lavender Mousse with Pound Cake and White Chocolate Chamomile
- Bourbon Bar with Carmelia Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Powder
- Black Forest Cake with Cherry Coulis, Brandy, Toasted Almond Ice Cream
- Coconut Flan with Vanilla Sable, Grapefruit, Pomegranate Sorbet
- Artisan Cheese with Apricot Mostarda, Candied Nuts and Toasted Noble Bread
Pricing is $150 per person.
La Hacienda is having an ultimate holiday dinner from 5:30 pm to 9 pm. Enjoy specialty Margaritas and a three course prefix dinner for $90 per person.
Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar
Enjoy a special holiday dinner from 4 pm to 9 pm in Toro’s dining room. The romance inspired menu includes the Bee Mine cocktail, grilled filet mignon with citrus butter poached prawns and strawberries and white chocolate dessert and prefix menu is also available.
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess also has 6 heated swimming pools. You’ll have access to some of the finest golf courses in Scottsdale.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
If you’d like to visit the Fairmont, click here to discover how you can save money on your stay.