If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
-You can feel the love when you spend Valentine’s Day weekend in Reno, Nevada. Spend an exciting day with your someone special winning at blackjack or roulette in the casino. Or have a couples massage in the spa. You’ll have plenty of options when it comes to celebrating Valentine’s Day in Reno.
Grand Sierra Resort & Casino is welcoming couples to celebrate their love with delicious and romantic dinners.
Charlie Palmer Steak
Charlie Palmer Steak is offering their Valentine’s Day Dinner on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, from 5 pm to 9 pm.
Valentine’s Day Menu
- Oyster Flight with fanny bay with honey apple mignotte, kushi with almond foam and kummomoto with caviar
- Grapefruit & Avocado Salad with watercress, watermelon radish, arugula, crushed almonds, tarragon and meyer lemon vinaigrette and cracked black pepper
- Surf & Turf For Two with chateaubriand and head on colossal shrimp, fig demi-glace, drawn butter and duchess puree
- White Chocolate Mousse Cake with pink velvet, raspberry gelee, pink champagne glaze, candied almonds and truffles
Wine pairings are available for $50 per person:
- Appetizer – Chardonnay
- Entree – Pinot Noir
- Dessert – Riesling
Pricing is $135 per person.
Rim Asian Bistro
Rim Asian Bistro is offering a Valentine’s Day Dinner on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, from 5 pm to 9 pm.
Valentine’s Day Menu
- Thai Caesar Salad with chopped romaine, cherry tomatoes, rice cracker and shredded parmesan
- Crab Rangoon with fried wontons stuffed with crab and cream cheese with sweet and sour sauce
- Togarashi Blackened Salmon with jasmine rice, steamed Asian vegetables with yuzu buerre blanc
- Teriyaki Sirloin Steak with jasmine rice, steamed Asian vegetables with soy mushroom cream sauce
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cheesecake with strawberry zinfandel sauce
Pricing is $50 per person.
The Grand Buffet
The Grand Buffet will present its Valentine’s Day Buffet on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, from 4 pm to 9 pm.
The Valentine’s Day Buffet will feature
- Prime Rib
- Rack of Lamb
- Grilled Filet Mignon
- Maple Glazed Salmon
- Oyster Rockefeller
- Snow Crab
- Roasted Pork with Wild Mushroom Demi
- Lobster Newberry
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Poke Bar
Pricing is $59.99 per adult and $28.99 per child.
Grand Sierra has been voted “Best Hotel” several years in a row. Its spacious rooms and suites blend comfort with luxury and style.
Grand Sierra Resort & Casino was voted “Best Overall Casino Resort” by Casino Players. Its casino has Northern Nevada’s largest gaming floor.
With 9 restaurants and 3 bar/lounges, everyone can find something they like. The Resort also has a spa, a bowling alley and a free airport shuttle.
If you’d like to visit Grand Sierra Resort & Casino, click here and you can save 40% off the regular rate.