If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The third annual Arizona Bao & Dumpling Festival is coming to Chandler Park in downtown Chandler on February 5, 2022. A bao is a steamed bun. A baozi is a whole meal packed in a warm, soft bun. Come to the Festival and explore all the different varieties of baos and dumplings from the traditional to the creative. Try dumplings from different cultures, including takoyaki to potstickers.
Your ticket gets you into the Festival. All food and drink is sold separately. Bao prices range from $4 to $8.
Arizona Bao & Dumpling Festival Menu
Menu items include
- Hot Bamboo – Character Bao
- Bonzai Boyz – Gua Bao
- Chinoz Grill – Fusion bao and fried dumplings
- iTea – Boba
- Takoyaki Balls – Takoyaki
- Flippin Rice – Gua Bao
- Happy Buns – Coconut buns, butter mochi
- Jasperz Island Fusion – Jerk Chicken Gua Bao
- Bao Boyz – Dumplings & Bao
- Mango Rabbit – Boba & bubble waffles
- Everest Momo – Momos
- Red Ginger Arizona
- Mama Lita’s Soda Bar – Siopao and more
- Khon’s Lao Fusion – Gus Bao (Lao)
- Jeepney Guy – Lechon (pork belly) and Gua Bao
Vegan options are available. Boba, desserts and other Asian dishes will also be available for purchase.
This year, the Arizona Donut & Ice Cream Festival will be joining the Arizona Bao & Dumpling Festival in Chandler Park. One ticket will get you into both festivals. Enjoy a fluffy donut paired with cool, creamy ice cream from various local businesses in Chandler.
Arizona Donut & Ice Cream Festival Participants
Participating venues include
- Blossoms Creamery – Matcha Ice Cream
- Eis Cafe – Coffee and ice cream
- Scoop & Joy
- Totally Rolled Ice Cream
- The Beignet & Coffee Shack – Beignets
- Lulu’s Sorbetto
- The Local Donut Shop – Mochi Donuts
- Ice Craft
Anime Marketplace Vendors
The Festival will also have a curated anime marketplace with local artists. Anime inspired marketplace vendors include
- Crystal Kois
- Konoha Cafe
- Slightly Devious Designs
- Nerdy Expressions
- Andrew Lee Artwork
- Teacup Sheepie Shop
Are you looking for a way to save money on these festivals? Of course, you are. Click here and you can save $13 (50% discount) on each ticket.