If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’re looking for a great Halloween experience in Southern California, the Haunt of Halloween is the place to go. From little kids to the most daring thrill seekers, they can all find something to enjoy here.
Major Activities include
Outpost 13 Haunted Maze
Enter the haunted maze and know that you have left your world for a world filled with terror. You’ve stepped into your worst nightmare in this intense and horrifying journey. Shocking twists and terrifying turns will test your limits. Bring friends to share the screams and watch your back in this maze of horrors. This is too intense and not recommended for children 12 and under.
Interactive Scare Zone
This is where maze goers get to scare the wits out of other people. You’ll be given 5 minutes to draw screams.
Trick or Treating
This is a Not-So-Scary Haunted Maze for guests from 6 to 12. This maze features Trick or Treating throughout the journey and fun activities. No special effects the the lights will be on. Kids are encouraged to wear their costumes.
More Things to Do
Other activities for kids include
- Non-knife pumpkin carving and decorating
- Mad Scientists Bubbling Potions
- Arty Loon Halloween Magic Show
- The Magic of Rodney Reyes Live – Reyes is a magician and mentalist. His incredible illusions of impossible feats will mystify you.
- Monte Revolta’s Shocktail Party – Enjoy comedy gags and audience victimization.
- REMJ Thriller Workshop – Learn the choreography to MJ’s Thriller.
- Freakshow Deluxe Sideshow – This show is known for its wild, cringe worthy stunts.
- Face Your Fears Sensory Attraction
- Souvenir Photo Op
- Up Close Horror Pop Up
If you’re looking for something creepy and strange, you should check out the Strange Museum of Oddities & Wonders. It’s filled with haunted objects. It also has two headed animals, chupacabras and more. This is not included in admission and will cost $3 per person.
You can also purchase Halloween themed food, including pumpkin spice and kettle corn.
If you’d like to save money on the Haunt of Halloween, click here and you can save $5.50 to $10.50 (25% discount).