If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Don your lederhosen and be prepared to party Bavarian style at the Seven Oh Brew Oktoberfest in Las Vegas. It is coming to the Orleans Festival Grounds. Oktoberfest hours will be
- Thursday & Friday, September 29 and 30 5 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday, October 1 11 am to 11 pm
- Sunday, October 2 11 am to 9 pm
There will be two stages and you can enjoy live entertainment throughout the festival. Some of their bands include
- Lederhosen – With a real Bavarian girl fronting the band, they are the real deal for Oktoberfest. The mix of accordion, tuba and drums is great for polkas and yodeling hits.
- Hammerstein Musik Bavarians is a 4 piece band performing polka, tango, operetta and the occasional classic rock song.
- Matt Tolentino Trio – These musicians are well versed in the traditional German, Czech, Austrian and Scandinavian music. They bring the music of yesterday to the audience of today.
Additional Event Information
This is one of the largest and most authentic festivals showcasing German culture, music and food. Be sure to come hungry because the city’s top restaurants and food vendors will be there with their signature dishes available for purchase. Try a schnitzel or wurst. Top it off with a strudel or torte.
There will be activities for kids and teens at Kinderfest. Everyone can enjoy festival games, craftworks and lawn contests.
Oktoberfest will have keg toppings and there will be a Sauerkraut 5k fun run and a Heineken keg course. A car and truck show will be at the festival with an extensive line up of vintage and custom vehicles.
And, of course, there will be beer. Lots and lots of beer. Domestic beer, international beer and Oktoberfest beer. Count on it, there’ll be lots of beer.
Your VIP ticket will include a commemorative 42 ounce glass Stein with your choice of beer, priority seating, priority parking, a lanyard and a meal voucher.
Are you looking for a way to save money on the Seven Oh Brew Oktoberfest? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Click here and you can save $10 (17% discount) on each ticket.