If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Tucson Comic Con will bring together fans, exhibitors, creators and entertainers to celebrate all things pop culture. This will be happening at the Tucson Convention Center on September 1, 2 and 3, 2023. The Tucson Comic Con has been called “the friendliest Comic Con in the West.” This is where reality and fantasy collide with the most interesting fallout.
- Friday – 3 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday – 10 am to 7 pm
- Sunday – 10 am to 5 pm
This year’s Special Guests will include artists, creators, actors and actresses, fan favorites, writers and celebrities. They will include
- Michael Connell Biehn – Actor, The Terminator, Aliens, and The Mandalorian
- Noel Guglielmi – Actor and producer, The Walking Dead and The Dark Knight Rises
- Tracy Lynn Cruz – Actress, Yellow Ranger
- Jennifer Blanc Biehn – Actress, The Dark Angel, The Victim, and Party of Five
- Honky Tonk Man – WWE Hall of Famer
- Kevin Grevioux – Screenwriter, Producer, Actor, and Graphic Novel Creator, Co-creator of Underworld Franchise, RAZE from Underworld
- Chandler Riggs – Actor, Carl on The Walking Dead
- Ryan Ochoa – Actor, Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend?, iCarly, and Pair of Kings
- Emily Mohajeri Norris and Liam Norris – Contestants, Lego Masters, Season 3
- Steve Villegas – Actor, S.W.A.T., On My Block, and The Tax Collector
- Chiara Bautrista – Illustrator and Graphic Design
- Joel Gomez – Comic Book Artist, La Muerta, and Lady Gunfighter
- Amanda Quinn – Illustrator – Wonder Woman and Justice League of America
- Matt Hawkins – Comic Creator and Writer, Think Tank and Aphrodite
- Victor Irizarry – Cartoonist and Comic Book Creator
- David “Artassassin” Harrigan – Illustrator, Coffin Comics and Lady Death
- Tim Champion – Artist
- Jay Fotos – Multi-Award Winning Comics Veteran, ‘68 Gorgon
- Ryan Cody – Colorist and Comic Artist, Artist of Death Comes For The Toymaker
- Chris and Holly Hawks – Artists, Flying Frog Illustration
- Mark Morales – Inker, Batman, X-Man, and Poison Ivy
- Val Hochberg – Comic Artist and Teacher, Mystery Babylon
- James O’Barr – Writer, Award Winning creator of The Crow
- Jesse Hernandez – Visual Artist, Marvel, StarWars, and OC Comics
- Billy Tucci – Award Winning Cartoonist, Zombie-Sama, and The Last Battalion
- Judith Ridley – Actress, Judy from Night of the Living Dead
- Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell – Award-nominated tie-in writer and poet
- Jeffrey J. Mariette – Award Winning Artist, Tarzan and the Forest of Stone
Every year at Tucson Comic,Con, panel discussions and Q&A sessions serve to connect the fans with the professionals.
Friday Panel Schedule
- 4 pm – A Courtesy of Compliments Compliment Dueling
- 4:20 pm – A Challenge Approaches Artificial
- 4:40 pm – Find Your Fans: A Secret Media Marketing Workshop
- 5 pm – Keep Tucson Sketchy Comic.Con Comedy
Star Wars Kahoot Trivia
- 5:20 pm – Costume as Storytelling: Bringing Your Persona To Life
Describe This Badly – The Game Show
- 5:40 pm – Overcoming Mental Illness Through Comic Books
- 6 pm – Group Mediumship Reading with Scarlet Witch
- 6:20 pm – East Sierra Films Presents – Masters of the Grand Panel
Ultimate Marvel vs. DC Kahoot Trivia Challenge
- 6:40 pm – Disabilities in the Victorian Era
- 7 pm – Kill, Shag and Marry: Comic Books
- 8 pm – Rogue’s Gambit – D&D 5E with Luke Gygax
Cosplay is one of the highlights of Comic Cons. The Tucson Comic Con Adult Costume Contest and the Comic Con Youth Costume Contest will take place on Saturday, August 2, 2023. Youth is for attendees 15 and younger.
Video games, board games, card games and roll playing games can all be enjoyed at the Gaming Area.
There will be more than $150 in prizes for the Epic Scavenger Hunt, Kids Scavenger Hunt and the Daily Scavenger Hunt.
My guess would be that you wouldn’t turn down a way to save money on Tucson Comic Con.
Some online ticket brokers are charging $88 for a 3 day pass to Comic Con. Book your ticket here and you can save $33 on each pass. Tickets are selling out, so don’t delay.