If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The 56th annual Denver Greek Festival is returning to the Greek Orthodox Cathedral on June 9, 10 and 11, 2023. This is Denver’s largest cultural festival.
- Friday – 11 am to 11 pm
- Saturday – 11 am to 12 am
- Sunday – 11 am to 7 pm
Tours of the Cathedral will be given hourly from noon to 9 pm. A highlight of the festival is the authentic Greek food and beverages that are available for purchase.
- Greek Salad
- Souvlaki Sandwich
- Greek Chicken Dinner
- Gyro Sandwich
- Lamb Dinner
- Greek Fries
- Ice Cream
- Baklava Ice Cream
- Dessert Variety Pack with Koulourakia, Paximadia, Kourambiethes & Baklava
- Imported Greek Beer – Fix & Mythos
- Domestic Beer
- Premium Domestic Beer
- Aegean Breeze
- Ouzo Shot
- Wine – Red, White & Retsina by glass or bottle
- Greek Coffee
- Regular Coffee
- Bottled Soft Drinks
- Iced Tea
- Bottled Water
There will be live entertainment throughout the festival, including
- Live Music Etho Ellas
- Greek Dance: Pedakia, Asteria & Cretan Youth
- Greek Dance: Fotia, Levenda & Young Adult Group
- Live Music: The Fasario Trio
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Choir Concert
- Greek Dance: Levenda & Idomeneas
- Olive Oil Demonstration
- Live Raffle Drawing
- Vesper Services
- Greek Dance: Idomeneas & Fotia
- Night Show Extravaganza
Grab your tunic, sarisa, fustanella, cloak and fermali and reconnect with your inner Greek. Don’t have any of these? You can use this link for great women’s clothing with great prices.
And use this link for men’s clothing.
Greek Cooking & Cuisine
If the Greek food and the cooking demonstrations have made you want to learn more about Greek cooking, try these cookbooks. And you can use our links to see how you can save money on them.
- The Olive & Caper: Adventures In Greek Cooking by Susanna M. Hoffman
- Aegean: Recipes from the Mountains to the Sea by Marianna Lelvaditaki
- Lemon, Love & Olive Oil by Mina Stone
- Cooking Greek: A Classic Greek Cookbook for the At-Home Chef by Pemi Kavanos
Or you can enjoy Greek cuisine at the best Greek restaurants in Denver as chosen by the users of TripAdvisor.
- Pete’s Kitchen
- Red Rooster Cafe
- Chef Zorba’s Cuisine
- Pete’s Greek Town Cafe
- Pete’s Gyros Place
- Monaco Inn
- Byblos Cafe
- Pete’s Central One
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
- Omonia Bakery
If you’d like to visit Denver for the Greek Festival, you should consider the following hotels that are offering discounted rates.
- The Oxford Hotel 25% Discount
- The Maven Hotel at Dairy Block 20% Discount
- Kasa LoHi Denver 15% Discount
- Kasa Union Station Denver 15% Discount
- The Source Hotel 15% Discount
- Vib Hotel by Best Western Denver RiNo 15% Discount
- Americinn by Wyndham Denver Airport 14% Discount
- Warwick Denver 10% Discount
- Hyatt Centric Downtown Denver 10% Discount
- Le Meridien Denver Downtown 4% Discount
- AC Hotel by Marriott Denver Downtown 4% Discount
Are you looking for a way to save money on the Greek Festival? Of course, you are. Book your ticket here and you can save $2 to $80 (20% to 33% discount).