If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Be part of the full court action in the NCAA Tournament at THE ROW in Reno, Nevada. There’s no better place to experience March Madness.
The Eldorado, Circus Circus and Silver Legacy will be offering viewing packages.
Single Day Pass
This pass includes unlimited drink wristband at participating bars at THE ROW from 8 am to 8 pm. This can be purchased for Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
Click here to book the Single Day Pass.
3 Day Pass
This includes unlimited drink wristband at participating bars from 8 am to 8 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be free with this purchase. This is a much better deal unless you can only attend one day.
Click here to get the 3 Day Pass.
These tickets are General Admission and do not have assigned seating.
Participating bars at THE ROW include
- Novi Viewing Party at the Eldorado – Sold Out
- Eldorado Convention Center Party – This includes designated seating, stadium style food and unlimited drink wristband from 8 am to 8 pm.
Friday and Saturday at this party are almost sold out, so don’t delay purchasing a ticket.
- Silver Legacy Sportsbook – This includes designated seating and unlimited drink wristband from 8 am to 8 pm.
You can book a ticket here.
Additional participating bars include
- Bar Centro – This is an ultra chic bar in the center of the Eldorado Casino action. Cocktails are made with fresh hand squeezed juice.
- Stadium Bar in Eldorado – Stadium Bar is next to Eldorado’s state of the art Caesars Sportsbook with 35 plasma HDTVs so you won’t miss a minute of the action.
- Ringside Bar – It is conveniently located beside the Eldorado table games. It’s the perfect to get a drink on the fly so you can get back to the winning.
- Silver Baron Lounge in the Silver Legacy – It was inspired by Nevada’s mining history. It’s located under a mining rig. It offers game day action, live entertainment and Happy Hour specials.
- Sports Bar in Circus Circus – It has an impressive HD video wall plus numerous flat screens for viewing all the sports and race events. The bar lets you enjoy food and drink during any game. It’s open 24 hours.
- Caesar’s Sportsbook Bar in the Silver Legacy – This is the best Reno casino to place bets. Catch every basket and dunk on the massive video wall with more than 30 screens. Bet on the big games and watch from the comfort of your seat.
- Aura Ultra Lounge in Silver Legacy – This is Reno’s premiere dueling piano bar with an all request sing along show.
- Village Bar in Circus Circus with a selection of well drinks, domestic beers and house wines. It’s a great place to relax and unwind.
Circus Circus Reno
Circus Circus Reno is great for family vacations with a casino, Carnival Midway attractions, a fitness center, a comedy club and much more.
If you’d like to visit Circus Circus Reno, click here and you can save 10% off the regular rate.
Eldorado Reno features upscale and elegant rooms with magnificent views of the mountains and the city of Reno. It offers daily airport shuttle service. Eldorado is an entertainment destination.
On March 23, 2023, Reba: Live In Concert will be in the reno Events Center in the Eldorado. Reba McEntire will be appearing with special guests Terri Clark and The Isaacs.
If you’d like to visit Eldorado Reno, click here and you can save 25% off the regular rate.
Silver Legacy Resort Casino
The Silver Legacy Resort Casino features 5 restaurants and 6 bars and lounges. Enjoy fine dining, headlining acts, a relaxing spa and days in the pool. Enjoy live comedy at the Laugh Factory.
If you’d like to visit the Silver Legacy Resort Casino, click here and you can save 10% off the regular rate.