If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
I always get excited for the holiday season. But this year I am particularly excited. And that is because of Jollywood Nights!
Jollywood Nights is the brand new after-hours holiday part at Hollywood Studios theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. My family has loved going to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party over at Magic Kingdom for years, so now we are excited to add another Christmas event to our Orlando holiday trip!
There are a lot of great festivities planned for Jollywood Nights. You can read more about them in our Jollywood Nights Guide (we even tell you how to find the cheapest ticket for the event there, too).
But today I want to talk about the food offered. This event looks like a dream event for foodies like me. They have a wonderful menu of food and drinks, so let me just get the Jollywood Nights menu!
I’ll start with one that has a great menu full of food and drinks, which you can find at the Muppets-themed Hollywood Studios restaurant, PizzeRizzo.
- Meatball and Polenta: Giant meatball with marinara & creamy cheese polenta
- Olive and Goat Cheese Flatbread: Olive oil-toasted flatbread, creamy goat cheese, rustic olive & tomato spread, balsamic glaze & lemon watercress
- Antipasto Flatbread: Salami, fresh mozzarella, country ham, peperoni, peppers, olives, onions, pepperoncini & marinara
- Tiramisù Puff: Sweet-and-savory with flavors of chocolate, espresso & a coffee-infused custard & mascarpone cream
- Benvolio Pinot Grigio
- Peroni Nastro Azzuro Lager Draft
- Banfi Chianti Superiore
- Heineken 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Lager
Holiday Fiesta en la Calle
You can find this food and drink market over at ABC Commissary. With its normal menu, this is a restaurant my family enjoys (you can read more about it in our ABC Commissary Review).
But they have a lot of great food and drinks during Jollywood Nights
- Chicken Empanadas with Street Corn: Chicken empanadas & a side of street corn salad topped with chili peppers, lime & cotija cheese
- Birria Taco: Shredded short rib & Monterey jack served with beef consommé for dipping
- Yuca con Chicharrón: Fried pork belly, red pickled onions, yuca & chili pepper-lime seasoning with a yellow pepper aïoli
- Mushroom Taco: This plant-based item consists of Chili-roasted Mixed mushrooms, baby gem lettuce & avocado crema and it is garnished with sliced radish
- Mexican Hot Cocoa Cheesecake: Spiced chocolate cheesecake on a chocolate cookie base topped with vanilla whipped cream & cocoa powder with a chocolate handle
- Tembleque: Coconut rice pudding with caramel rum sauce & cinnamon
- Mangonada: Frozen mango beverage with mango-chili pepper-lime sauce and chili pepper-lime seasoning on top (Non-alcoholic)
- Zero-Proof Piña Colada: Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit, coconut, pineapple, and lime
- Oaxaca Old Fashioned: Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, agave nectar, Mexican chocolate, and orange bitters served over ice garnished with an orange
Baseline Taphouse is normally a great place to get a drink or snack, and that is true during Jollywood Nights!
- Charcuterie Cup: Manchego, serrano ham, chorizo, pickled vegetables, olives & toasted focaccia bread
- Tuna Ceviche: Marinated ahi tuna, pico de gallo & avocado cream topped with cilantro
- Beer Margarita: Blend of Cointreau Liqueur, Patrón Silver Tequila & lime juice topped with Scrimshaw Pilsner over Ice
Dockside Diner is the quick-service dining option where you order your food at what looks like a boat at Echo Lake. Echo Lake is beautifully decorated during the holiday season, so it is a great place to go to get something to eat and drink and sit and enjoy the environment.
And it also has a great menu.
- Poutine Tots: Potato barrels topped with gravy, brisket, chives & mozzarella curds
- Spicy Pimento-Kimchi Dip topped with chives & served with fresh house-made wonton chips
- Roasted Eggplant Dip is plant-based menu item that’s topped with chives & served with warm pita bread
- Christmas Tree Cookie Stack: Vanilla cookie stack filled with pistachio buttercream, cranberry & raspberry jam topped with sprinkles & a yellow candy star
- Naughty or Nice: Crown Royal Whisky and ginger mixed with cranberry, orange, & grapefruit juices topped with fresh cranberries
- Sandy Claws Hot Cocoa: Non-alcoholic “The Nightmare Before Christmas”-inspired dark chocolate hot cocoa topped with cherry whipped cream
Fairfax Fare is another good place for the atmosphere because you can eat here and watch the projections on the Tower of Terror.
- Holiday Turkey Popover: Roasted turkey and creamy mashed potatoes topped with cranberry chutney, gravy, and chives in a house-made popover
- PB&J Doughnut: Glazed doughnut with creamy peanut butter & grape jelly dipped in dark chocolate topped with crushed house-made salt & vinegar chips
- “Just the Sides” Popover: Macaroni & cheese and savory collard greens with ham topped with cornbread crumbs in a house-made popover
- Mistletoe Martini: Tito’s Handmade Vodka & St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur mixed with cranberry juice & topped with fresh cranberries and mint leaves
- Kermit’s Frozen Banana Bliss: Frozen banana & white chocolate with caramel swirls topped with matcha whipped cream & sprinkles
Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby
The Hollywood Brown Derby is also a great place to visit for the atmosphere during Jollywood Nights. And that is because for the party, Hollywood Brown Derby is being transformed into a smooth jazz lounge! It should be very popular: you may need to join the walk-up waitlist on My Disney Experience app.
They’ve got a great menu. They’ll have classic cocktails plus an assortment of non-alcoholic beverages, wine, and beer.
And they have a great food menu, too.
- Derby Slider: Bison & pork belly blend, taleggio cheese sauce & fig stout jam
- Oyster Rockefeller: Spinach foam, shaved parmesan, rocoto pepper relish & salmon caviar
- Pork Belly Bao: Korean BBQ, cucumber slaw & soy vinaigrette
- Tuna Carpaccio: Mezcal pickled vegetables, salsa macha & avocado crema
- Crispy Duck Drumettes: Spicy orange glaze, carrots & kumquats
- Tofu Bao: Seared tofu, cucumber slaw & soy vinaigrette
- Charcuterie: House-made cured meats and accompaniments, blue cheese mousse & toasted sourdough
- Shrimp Cocktail: Classic cocktail sauce, citrus pearls & avocado mousse
You can also find party-only menu items at this quick-service dining option near the Indiana Jones Stunt Show.
- Spicy Korean Chicken Funnel Cake: Spicy fried Korean chicken with pickled vegetables served on a mini funnel cake
- S’mores Funnel Cake: Giant roasted marshmallow with chocolate & marshmallow sauce, topped with chocolate curls & cinnamon cereal served on a mini funnel cake
- Brisket Reuben Funnel Cake: Beef brisket and sauerkraut slaw topped with thousand island dressing served on a mini funnel cake
- Samuel Adams Winter Lager: Spiced with cinnamon, ginger & orange peel for a deep flavor & malty finish
Over in Pixar Place, you can find more menu items.
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls: Fried spring rolls served with a jalapeño-ranch dipping sauce & fried rice noodles
- Frozone’s Snowball Macaroons: Coconut macaroons drizzled with blue vanilla frosting & topped with white snowflake sprinkles
- Spiced Apple Cider: Apple cider and cinnamon with an apple chip garnish (Non-alcoholic)
- Zero-Proof Apple Cider: Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit, apple cider, Angostura Bitters, and cinnamon topped with an apple chip and cinnamon rim
- In Holiday Fashion: Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon, rosemary syrup, cranberry and lime juices, and cinnamon
Gertie’s Ice Cream of Extinction
You can find one dessert item here, which is perfect for the location. They have Christmas Cookies shaped like Gertie the dinosaur herself. It is a sugar cookie with mint icing.
The Trolley Car Café
At the location you usually head to at the beginning of the day for some Starbucks coffee, you can instead find Ornament Mousse, which is a dark chocolate-cherry mousse.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Speaking of coffee, over at Joffrey’s kiosks, you can find drinks.
- Tinseltown Tini: Toast to holiday cheer with this cold brew coffee topped with Kahlúa, Grey Goose Vodka, a hint of light cream, and a dash of whipped cream with cocoa
- At the kiosk by The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror)
- Round ‘Em Up Latte: Blend of espresso, dulce de leche sauce, cookie butter syrup & milk topped with fluffy whipped cream, playful animal crackers, & festive sprinkles
- Available hot or iced
- Non-alcoholic Beverage
- At the location in Toy Story Land
Twilight Soirée at The Tip-Top Club
The last individual location is special to just the party. And that is The Tip-Top Club in the Hollywood Tower Hotel courtyard. It is a limited-capacity venue with a great menu.
- Twilight Daiquiri: Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, lime juice, ube & a splash of shimmer
- The 5th Dimension Royale: Cointreau Liqueur, Teremana Blanco Tequila, desert pear, agave nectar & lime juice topped with Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut & garnished with a dehydrated blood orange wheel
- Sparkling Pomegranate-Apple Cider: Pomegranate-green tea topped with sparkling apple cider & pomegranate seeds
- Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut
Outdoor Vending & Bar Locations
They’ll be selling plant-based Gingerbread Bites at the outdoor vending locations.
And then there are a couple special drink options at different bar locations.
- Sugar Cookie Martini: Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka & DISARONNO Originale Liqueur mixed with milk & sugar in a sprinkle-rimmed glass with a sugar cookie garnish
- Zero-Proof Gingerbread Spritzer: Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit, gingerbread syrup & club soda garnished with a gingerbread bite
More About Dining at Hollywood Studios
If reading about all these restaurants made you curious about all the restaurants that are at Hollywood Studios during normal operating Disney World hours, then check out our Hollywood Studios Restaurant Guide.