If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
For years, our family (and so many others!) have enjoyed attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, an annual nighttime holiday event held at Magic Kingdom.
And this year, in addition to the party, there’s also a brand new Christmas event at Walt Disney World!
Disney Jollywood Nights is a special holiday event that will take place on select nights in November and December at Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park.
Today, we’re going to go over what to expect at Jollywood Nights, how to get tickets, and more!
When is Disney Jollywood Nights?
If you’d like to attend Disney Jollywood Nights this year, you can choose from 10 different nights.
Disney Jollywood Nights in November 2023
- Saturday, November 11 – Sold Out
- Saturday, November 18 – Sold Out
- Monday, November 20
- Monday, November 27
- Wednesday, November 29 – Sold Out
Disney Jollywood Nights in December 2023
- Monday, December 4 – Sold Out
- Wednesday, December 6 – Sold Out
- Saturday, December 16 – Sold Out
- Monday, December 18
- Wednesday, December 20
Each night, the event will be held from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM.
Disney Jollywood Nights Tickets
This is a separately ticketed event, which means you need a Disney Jollywood Nights event ticket to attend. Just having park admission isn’t enough. In fact, you don’t even need park admission for Disney Jollywood Nights.
And just by having the event ticket, you can enter Disney’s Hollywood Studios park early, any time after 7:00 PM. The event itself won’t start until 8:30 PM, but you’ll get a little extra time at the theme park.
Ticket prices range from $159 to $179 (plus tax), depending on date.
$159 per Ticket
- November 27
- November 29
$169 per Ticket
- December 4
- December 6
- December 18
- December 20
$179 per Ticket
- November 20
Disney Jollywood Nights Discount Tickets
Looking for a ticket deal? If you’re an Annual Passholder or a Disney Vacation Club Member, you can save $10 per ticket if you purchase through Disney World’s website.
Otherwise, we recommend getting your Jollywood Nights tickets here for the best deal.
Disney Jollywood Nights Shows & Entertainment
There are a number of special entertainment options that you’ll only find at Disney Jollywood Nights!
Disney Holidays in Hollywood
Showtimes: 8:45 PM, 9:45 PM, 10:45 PM, 11:45 PM
What do you get when you combine the elegance and splendor of vintage Hollywood TV specials, holiday magic, and a contemporary twist?
You get Disney Holidays in Hollywood!
This musical variety show, hosted by Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy, takes place at Theater of the Stars. Along with singers, dancers, and live jazz musicians, the show features appearances by guests like Belle, Tiana, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Tiana will even be performing a brand new original song!
TIP: The last showing is a lot less crowded than the first.
What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along
Showtimes: 8:30 PM, 9:30 PM, 10:30 PM, 11:30 PM
Let Jack Skellington take you on a dreamlike exploration of the cult classic movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. This special singalong takes place at The Hyperion Theater.
Holiday Fiesta en la Calle
A lively Latin Street Fair will take place on Commissary Lane. Dance to Latin beats performed by a live band. Take in the vibrant, colorful decor. And dine on modern takes on food and drinks inspired by Hollywood classics.
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!
Showtime: 12:30 AM
If you’ve missed Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, you’re in luck – this nighttime firework and special effects show returns, but only for Disney Jollywood Nights. (Prior to 2020, the show was held at night in Hollywood Studios during the holiday season.)
And if you’ve never seen the show before, you’ll be able to see projections from Disney films on the side of the Chinese Theater, as well as fireworks, lasers, and lights. And of course, it’s all set to festive music!
This glamorous, limited capacity soiree takes place at The Tip-Top Club in the Hollywood Tower Hotel courtyard. Sip on fancy cocktails as a live band performs jukebox style holiday tunes.
The Hollywood Brown Derby, a popular restaurant at the theme park, will be transformed into a smooth jazz lounge! Enjoy light bites and craft cocktails as well as holiday tunes, sparkling decor, and an upscale ambiance.
More Entertainment Options
- On Hollywood Boulevard, you’ll find a holiday dance party, complete with a DJ.
- You can find Powerline Max, Phineas and Ferb, and the Rescue Rangers themselves (Chip and Dale) at a nostalgic shindig at Echo Lake.
What Rides are Open During Disney Jollywood Nights?
During the nighttime event, you can ride some of the theme park’s attractions, such as:
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
If you’d like to ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, you’ll need to enter the virtual queue which will take place during the event.
Disney Jollywood Nights Food
You won’t want to miss out on delicious specialty food items, like:
- A Christmas Tree Cookie Stack that draws its inspiration from the Christmas tree at Echo Lake
- Spicy Korean Chicken on a Mini Funnel Cake
- Holiday beverages
- Classic cocktails
- and more!
We go into all of the food drink options and menus in detail in our Jollywood Nights Food & Drink Guide.
Photo Opportunities at Disney Jollywood Nights
Do you love Disney character meet and greets? Want some memorable photos as souvenirs? There are several special photo ops at Disney Jollywood Nights.
- Take advantage of two new Disney PhotoPass experiences and holiday themed Magic Shots (special effects added to your photos). And you’ll even get complimentary digital downloads of your Disney PhotoPass photos at the event (make sure to register online first).
- At Pixar Place, take photos with Edna Mode and Frozone.
- You can have your picture taken with Powerline Max and/or Phineas and Ferb at Echo Lake.
- At Mickey & Friends Holiday Greetings in Animation Courtyard, you’ll find a hot set with holiday props, perfect for some shots with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and more. And read on to find out what they’ll be wearing!
Keep your eyes out for any other Disney characters who might be making an appearance at the party. For example, when we went, additional characters available for photos included Santa Duffy, Dopey, Snow White, and Pinocchio.
Disney Character Outfits
Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald and Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto plan to attend Jollywood Nights in style! They have brand new outfits with a fun vintage vibe. The soft reds and mint green colors were inspired by the colorful pastels of Christmas ornaments from the ’30s, ’40s and ’50s.
Can’t wait until the event to see their snazzy attire? Here’s a sneak peek of their seasonal ensembles.
Disney Jollywood Nights FAQ
Do you need a park ticket for Disney Jollywood Nights?
You do NOT need a park ticket for Disney Jollywood Nights. All you need is an event ticket – not a park ticket or park reservation. You only need a park ticket and park reservation if you want to enter Hollywood Studios earlier than 7:00 PM. (Remember, the party starts at 8:30 PM, but party guests can enter the park up to an hour and a half early.)
Should I enter the park early (at 7:00 PM) before the party?
While you don’t have to enter the park early, it’s a good idea to arrive before 8:30 PM. The entrance will be pretty crowded around 8:30 PM, so it’s a way to escape those crowds and long lines.
And if you don’t have tickets for any park on the same day as Jollywood Nights, then this is a nice way to enjoy some extra time for “free”. You can relax and enjoy the atmosphere, or maybe get some dinner in Hollywood Studios before the event begins.
I definitely recommend eating dinner beforehand so you don’t have to “waste” any event time on eating a full meal. But you might want to consider a light meal so you can save room for some of the delicious treats at Jollywood Nights!
More Christmas Ideas
If you’d like to celebrate Christmas in Orlando during the holiday season, the fun isn’t limited to Disney Jollywood Nights! Take a look at some other fun things to do in Orlando, Florida. And get ideas for some fun Disney Christmas merchandise to buy before your trip!
Orlando Christmas Ideas
The following are great ideas for other things to do and places to stay in Orlando, Florida during a Christmas season trip.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Guide (with Videos)
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Animal Kingdom at Christmas (with Video Tour)
- Disney Beach Club Gingerbread Carousel & Christmas Decor (with Video)
- Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort Christmas Guide
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House (with Video)
- SeaWorld Orlando Christmas Guide (with Videos)
- Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail (with Video)
- Universal Orlando Christmas Guide (with Video)
- Gaylord Palms Christmas Guide
Disney Christmas Merch
Want to bring some Disney themed Christmas items on your vacation? These are some of our favorite merchandise options that are both Disney and Christmas themed. Order them before your trip so you can wear or use them in Orlando. You can also get some great deals, too!
- 20 Best Disney Christmas Pajamas for Your Family
- Top 25 Best Disney Christmas Nightgowns
- 40 Best Disney Christmas Pajamas for Toddlers
- Top 15 Disney Christmas Sweater for Toddlers
- 50 Best Disney Christmas Sweaters for Adults
- Best 25 Disney Christmas Backpacks
- 50 Top Disney Christmas Phone Cases
- Top 100 Disney Christmas Facemasks