If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
When you think about celebrating Halloween at Disney World, you may think of the Magic Kingdom theme park. You may think about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and the decorations at Magic Kingdom. But did you know Disney has another park that’s great at Halloween?
What if I told you that theme park was Typhoon Lagoon? Yes, Typhoon Lagoon, Disney’s water park. Haven’t heard of any Halloween celebration there? That’s okay; there are new things going on this year at Halloween at Typhoon Lagoon. We go over that in this video:
Why is celebrating Halloween at Typhoon Lagoon so great? Well, we go over that in the video, but here are some of the reasons:
- Trick-or-treating available at Singapore Sal’s, Safe Harbor & the front of the water park
- The pumpkin decorating activities kids can enjoy
- A Halloween themed DJ dance party at the Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool
- Delicious Halloween treats, including pumpkin-flavored sweets & special Halloween Dole Whip
- Special jack-o-lantern decorations
- And last but not least, special unique appearances by Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck in their Halloween costumes!
Now, some people aren’t too familiar with Typhoon Lagoon. You might visit Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom more when you visit Disney. But you can learn all about Typhoon Lagoon in our Typhoon Lagoon Travel Guide! You can even find out there how to save money on Typhoon Lagoon tickets!