If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Disney Springs is ready to celebrate the spooky season in one of the ways it does best – with delicious food and drink offerings!
You see, Disney Springs is the dining, shopping and entertainment complex at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. And it’s a lot of fun to visit any time of the year. (Plus, you don’t need a ticket or park reservation for Disney Springs, so it’s a great activity for a day you won’t be going to the parks.)
But Disney Springs can be especially enjoyable when it’s celebrating a particular holiday or season. We’ve previously discussed, for example, Disney Springs during the Christmas season. And today, we’re going to talk about Disney Springs and Halloween.
Specifically, we’re going to go over the specialty food and drink items that are themed to Halloween. We’ll let you know where you can find it at Disney Springs – the sprawling complex is divided into different sections (Marketplace, Town Center, West Side, and the Landing).
Unless otherwise noted, each menu item will be available now through Halloween, October 31, 2023.
- Frozen Black Cherry and Apple-Lime Margarita – Grand Marnier Liqueur, black cherry purée, Granny Smith apple, lime juice, Patrón Silver Tequila, and sweet-and-sour, with a cherry and an orange wedge as a garnish (Available through November 4)
- Halloween Minnie Waffle Sundae – A bubble waffle full of orange sauce, chocolate sticks, chocolate cream cookies, chocolate soft-serve, and candy corn
Swirls on the Water
- Apple Cider Slush with Pumpkin Soft Serve – Pumpkin soft-serve, apple cider, and an apple slice, with the option for including Fireball Cinnamon Whisky if you would like an alcoholic version of the drink (otherwise it’s non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip Sampler – Vanilla soft-serve and DOLE Whip with pineapple wedge, purple cheesecake soft-serve and pistachio soft-serve with roasted salted pistachios, and pumpkin and salted caramel soft-serve with caramel crisp pearls and caramel sauce
- Haunted Mansion Cone – Purple cheesecake and pistachio soft-serve swirled inside a black vanilla cone, adorned with a Hitchhiking Ghosts chocolate medallion
- Caramel Ganache Chocolate Skulls – Caramel ganache inside skulls made of 65% dark chocolate (Available October 1-31)
- Coco Ganache Squares – A plant-based treat consisting of a coconut ganache that’s enrobed in dark 65% chocolate (Available October 1 through November 2)
- Donald Candy Corn-Chocolate Piñata – Crisp pearls and pumpkin-spiced marshmallows inside a white chocolate piñata
- Haunted Mansion Portrait Bars – Ganache bars with flavors of chipotle, raspberry, passion fruit, and salted caramel
- Hitchhiking Ghosts Chocolate Chiller – A non-alcoholic blend of cream, malted milk, and three chocolates (Available September 15 through October 31)
- Jack Skellington Dark Ganache – Grand Cru medium roasted – custom blend
- Minnie Trick-or-Treat Chocolate Pop – A caramel ganache pop that is enrobed in 65% dark chocolate
- Pirate Mickey Chocolate Piñata – Marshmallow treats, chocolate treasure coins, and crisp pearls, all inside a milk chocolate piñata (Available October 15-31)
- Poison Apple Ganache Square – A sour apple ganache that is enrobed in 65% dark chocolate
- Pumpkin Chai Ganache Square
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Cinnamon-Pear Cocktail – Cinnamon simple syrup, pear nectar, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, and lemon juice, with a cinnamon stick as a garnish (Available through November 30)
- Witch’s Potion – Bols Blue Curaçao Liqueur, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, sweet-and-sour, St. Augustine Gin, splash of soda water, and a splash of grenadine, finished with a hibiscus flower and lemon wheel (Available through November 4)
Vivoli il Gelato
- Jack-O-Lantern Float – A non-alcoholic float containing Fanta Orange, whipped cream, and vanilla gelato
- Monster Shake – Another non-alcoholic float, this one made with whipped cream, chocolate chips, Mint Chocolate Chip gelato, and chocolate sauce
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bombashake – A milkshake consisting of caramel sauce and pumpkin and cheesecake gelato, with a Pumpkin Cheesecake Bomboloni on top
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bomboloni – Pumpkin cheesecake filling inside an Italian doughnut
- Vampire Float – A non-alcoholic float featuring Sprite, whipped cream, strawberry sauce, and vanilla gelato
- Jack Skellington Éclair – A pumpkin cream éclair
- Maleficent Petit Cake – Layers of shortbread crumble, vanilla chiffon, milk chocolate mousse, and caramel
- Mummy Mickey Mouse Dome Cake – Layers of peanut crunch, peanut butter-milk chocolate mousse, dark chocolate glaçage and chewy caramel
- Oogie Boogie Cream Puff – Cookies ‘n cream mousse inside a cream puff, with whipped cream on top
- Sally Éclair – A caramel-chocolate éclair
Note: This high-end French-style bakery is especially well known for its cakes. In face, here at Green Vacation Deals, we’ve previously discussed the cake decorating class at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- Pumpkin Pie Shake – Vanilla gelato combined with pumpkin spice, caramel sauce, graham cracker crumbles and pumpkin pie mix, with pumpkin spice and whipped cream on top (Available through November 23)
- Apple Cider Cocktail – Stoli Vanil Vodka, grenadine, red cranberry juice, Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey, and apple cider juice
- Halloween Rum Punch – Bols Blue Curaçao Liqueur, cranberry juice, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, grenadine, and sweet-and-sour
- Sour Apple Margarita – Cointreau Liqueur, lime juice, DeKuyper Pucker Sour Apple Liqueur, sweet-and-sour, Patrón Silver Tequila, and Granny Smith Apple with a lime garnish
Places to Stay Near Disney Springs
Our family loves staying at a Disney Springs hotel. It makes it so convenient to visit Disney Springs! You’ve got a couple of different options for the type of hotel you choose.
If you want to stay at a Disney Resort, you can choose from:
At each of these hotels, you can use free boat transportation to Disney Springs. You can also walk from Saratoga Springs to Disney Springs. And the Disney buses will take you to the different parks.
There are also official Disney Springs hotels nearby:
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- B Resort & Spa
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando – Disney Springs Area
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
There are buses that run to Disney Springs as well as to the Disney theme parks (though the buses to the parks tend to run less frequently, and you may need to make an advanced reservation). And you can walk from the hotel to Disney Springs (though some are located much closer than others).