If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Disney’s Riviera Resort may be Disney World’s newest hotel. But it has quickly become one of my family’s favorites. There are a lot of reasons for this; we go over some of the hotel’s unique features here.
First of all, I have to start by talking about the amazing theming. It is supposed to give you a sophisticated taste of Paris. And I really like that and love the atmosphere. It is a great place to grab a bite and/or a drink and relax.
But as a fan of Disney animated classics, I love particularly the theming because of The Aristocats connection. That movie was set in Paris, and the Le Petit Cafe was featured in it. Honestly, I did not put that together until I saw the picture hanging up. And then I got really excited!
I recognized the geese and the art style and then I found out that, yes, Le Petit Café did get its name from the movie. So the theming already won me over.
Le Petit Café Set Up
Le Petit Café is not particularly large.
It is located right beside the lobby. There are only a few tables and chairs at the cafe. But you can take your food and eat it outside or in your room if you can’t find a seat.
At any rate, Le Petit Café isn’t really a full-service restaurant. They sell a lot of pastries and desserts. It is a great choice for breakfast. And it is a really good choice for drinks.
Le Petit Café Drinks
Le Petit Café is a great place to go at both the beginning and end of the day. They have coffee to get your day at the Walt Disney World theme parks going. You can get Regular or Decaf Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee French Roast (fittingly).
Additionally they have a lot specialty coffees:
- Riviera Resort Blend Cold Brew Coffee
- Double Espresso
- Caffé Latte
- Caramel Macchiato
- Café Mocha
- Espresso Viennese
- Café White Mocha
- Almond Cold Brew with house-made Honey-almond Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Cold Brew
- Café Glacé
They also have a lot of tea options, so Le Petit Café is a great choice for afternoon tea and pastries. You can get:
- Twinings of London Hot Tea
- Lavender Iced Tea Lemonade
- Chai Tea Latte
But then they also have a lot of alcoholic beverages for you to relax with at the end of the day after a long day at the parks. They’ve got beer, hard seltzer, and hard cider like:
- Domaine Dupont Bouché Brut Hard Cider from France
- New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale from Fort Collins, Colorado
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA from Tampa, Florida
- Bud Light Lager from St. Louis, Missouri
- Kronenbourg 1664 Lager from France
- Samuel Adams Seasonal from Boston, Massachusetts
- Kronenbourg Blanc White Ale from France
- Truly Wild Berry Hard Seltzer from Boston, Massachusetts
- Goose Island IPA from Chicago, Illinois
They have specialty cocktails like Aperol Spritz and Terrace Negroni.
And then they have lots of wine like:
- Nino Franco Rustico Prosecco, Veneto, Italy
- Jean-Luc Colombo Les Abeilles Côtes du Rhône, Rhône, France
- La Fiera Moscato, Sicily, Italy
- Bodvár N˚ 7 Rosé, Côtes de Provence, France
- Feudo Maccari Nero d’Avola, Sicily, Italy
- Sella & Mosca Vermentino, Sicily, Italy
- Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, USA
- Meiomi Pinot Noir, Coastal California, USA
- Jackson Estate Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley, USA
- Tablas Creek Vineyard Patelin de Tablas, Paso Robles, USA
So the drinks alone are reason to visit Le Petit Café. But that’s not all they have.
Le Petit Café Food
I really love all of the pastries and food I have had here. They have made wonderful snacks or breakfasts. For example, I really like their blueberry muffins.
They are also currently selling a 50th Anniversary Cupcake that is really delicious.
It is a Vanilla Cupcake with Cake-flavored Mousse, Caramel-Buttercream Icing, Crisp Pearls, 50th Anniversary Sprinkles, and a whimsical Gold Mickey. I highly recommend it!
Le Petit Café Closing Thoughts
Le Petit Café is a great place to get a drink or a quick bite to eat. It is especially great at:
- Breakfast, where you can get coffee and a pastry
- The afternoon, where you can have tea and a pastry
- The evening, when you can cap off your day at the parks with a nice alcoholic beverage
Please note, though, that if you go here for breakfast, it could get very crowded. You can buy similarly priced items at Primo Piatto, so you could consider ordering your breakfast there on your My Disney app in order to save time.
Riviera Resort & Disney World Savings
So, as promised, let me tell you how you can save money on a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort where you can stay at the Riviera Resort.
First of all, you should book your hotel through David’s Vacation Rentals. You can pay a fraction of the price of what you would pay if you booked directly through Disney’s website. We go over the process of how to do that here.
And if you want to save money on Disney World theme park tickets, click here.