If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Valentine’s Day Airfare Specials
Are you looking to fly somewhere special this Valentine’s Day with your love? Then you can save money by taking advantage of some great airfare deals.
Valentine’s Day Specials for 2 to Europe
Are you thinking of visiting Europe? Then you can find some great deals on Air France’s website. You say money by taking advantage of Air France’s airfare for 2 to special. After all, you will want to be flighting with your honey, right? So, save money by booking your flights together!
Here are some of the deals you can get. There are some really great, romantic cities on this list!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: $686
- Barcelona, Spain: $708
- Vienna, Austria: $726
- Paris, France: $798
- Florence, Italy: $818
- Venice, Italy: $818
- Copenhagen, Denmark: $846
- Budapest, Hungary: $922
- Prague, Czech Republic: $972
If you do travel to these romantic cities, here are some suggestions on how to best enjoy your romantic getaway there:
- Most romantic hotels in Amsterdam
- Most romantic hotels in Barcelona
- Best ways to spend Valentine’s Day in Paris
- Most romantic hotels in Florence
- Most romantic hotels in Venice
- Best ways to spend Valentine’s Day in Budapest
Cheap Valentine’s Day Airfare to North America
There are also great deals to romantic spots in North America, too. You can find these deals here.
Here’s an example of some of the great rates you’ll find here:
- Atlanta, Georgia to Miami, Florida: $102
- New York City to Orlando, Florida: $106
- Minneapolis, Minnesota to Denver, Colorado: $108
- San Antonio, Texas to Mexico City: $244
- Orlando, Florida to Nassau, Bahamas: $271
And if you travel to these locations, here’s some tips on how to best spend your Valentine’s Day trip: