If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Virgin Atlantic Upper Class
If you want the ultimate luxury flight experience, then perhaps you should consider booking a Virgin Atlantic Upper Class flight. This gets you the best experience available. There are so many extra touches that make Virgin Atlantic Upper Class flights a great overall experience.
Upper Class Transfers
Save a lot of time – and arrive to the airport in style – with the Upper Class Transfers. You can prebook a private chauffeur service that will take you to and from the airport. This gives you a great, stress-free experience where you won’t have to worry about getting other transportation or parking a car.
And if you are leaving from London, Virgin Atlantic can even arrange a Limobike for you. This is a speedy motorcycle transfer that helps you avoid London traffic. It comes with a protective helmet that will allow you to make phone calls and speak to the driver. You also get full protective and wet weather clothing provided for you. And the Limobike takes you straight to the Upper Class Wing. They’ll try to get you straight through security and into the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse in under 10 minutes.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
So you may be wondering what the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse is. This is another great feature of Virgin Atlantic upper class flights. Their Upper Class airport lounges are famous worldwide.
Here are some of the favourite features of the clubhouses:
- Cocktail hour where expert mixologists build your favourite cocktails for you
- Freshly cooked food with a local flavour
- The Heathrow, Gatwick and JFK have Wellness Spas that offer treatments like massages, manicures, shaves, and more
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Locations
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses are located in many of their flight destinations worldwide:
- Gatwick Airport in London (LGW)
- Heathrow Airport in London (LHR)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City (JFK)
- Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California (LAX)
- San Francisco International Airport in San Francisco, California (SFO)
- Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C. (IAD)
- O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa (JNB)
- Boston Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts (BOS)
- Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, NJ (EWR)
There are also partner clubhouses located throughout the United States, the Caribbean, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and worldwide.
Food & Drinks
The food & drinks available on Upper Class flights are also a big reason why these flights are so popular. You can enjoy champagne as you board. And the drinks don’t stop there. There’s an onboard bar with a great selection of beers and spirits, too!
There is a large menu of freshly made food available, too. You can enjoy a delicious multi-course meal. And if you’re hungry later, you can enjoy a snack or a Mile High Tea in the afternoon! If you’re flying in the morning, you can enjoy a full traditional English breakfast or something light. If you book a late-night flight, they even will offer an express meal so you’ll be able to eat quickly and then try to get some sleep.
So you’ve decided you wanted to book a Virgin Atlantic flight. But you also want to get the best deal possible. Well, you are in luck, because it just so happens that Virgin Atlantic is currently having a Virgin Atlantic Winter Sale. You’ll be able to save a lot of money on all flights, including upper-class flights. Click here to find these discounted prices.
As flights sell out, some of the best deals will be gone. So you should go ahead and book as soon as possible to get the best deals. Because right now there are some great savings. Check out some of the deals that are currently available:
- London (LHR) to Boston (BOS): from £ 1347/person
- London (LGW) to Antigua (ANU): from £ 1399/person
- London (LGW) Barbados (BGI): from £ 1399/person
- London (LGW) Grenada (GND): from £ 1399/person
- London (LGW) Tobago (TAB): from £ 1399/person
- London (LHR) to Washington (IAD): from £ 1426/person
- London (LHR) to New York City (JFK): from £ 1475/person
- London (LGW) Montego Bay (MBJ): from £ 1499/person