If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you looking for an epic vacation this Memorial Day Weekend? Well, what could be more epic than a trip to Atlantis Bahamas Paradise Island Resort in Nassau?
This amazing luxury resort has everything you could want in a hotel. Highlights include:
- 5 miles of white sand beaches & turquoise waters
- Twenty different swimming areas including 14 different pools
- Amazing animal experiences like swimming with dolphins, walking with sharks, and feeding stingrays
- Great water sports and activities like kayaking, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and scuba diving
- Award-winning Mandara Spa
- 21 different restaurants including restaurants headlined by celebrity chefs including Chef Fish by Spanish Chef José Andrés and Nobu by Japanese Chef Nobu Matsuhisa
- A 2,000-volume library collection
- Activities for kids and teens, including a teen nightclub and a kids’ club
- And more!
So a trip to Atlantis Bahamas would be great any time of the year. But it is really special during Memorial Day Weekend. And not just because you have the time to go to Atlantis Bahamas. But also because of the festivities there that weekend!
Pitbull Live In Concert
Not every resort has a GRAMMY-winning international superstar performing live – but Atlantis does this Memorial Day Weekend!
Pitbull will be performing a concert on Sunday, May 28, 2023, on the stage at Casuarina Beach. The show may not start until 9:30 PM, but the experience starts at 6:30 PM. This experience includes a live DJ, food trucks, a crafts market, and other local artists. They even have a Beer Garden at the Concert Village area where you can sample microbrews, pale ales, and pilsners from local Bahamian breweries. You can buy tickets to the Pitbull concert here.
Pitbull Concert After Party with DJ Webster
You can keep the party going after the concert at Aura nightclub.
Red, White & Blue Memorial Bash
There’s a great party going on at Crush, Atlantis’ teen nightclub for guests ages 13 to 17 on Saturday, May 27, 2023. There will be a photo booth, games, and a whole lot more.
How to Save Money on Atlantis Bahamas Stay
So I know you’d love to spend your Memorial Day Weekend at Atlantis Bahamas Paradise Island. But you might be concerned about the price.
Well, there is one way to save money. Right now, Atlantis has a deal going where if you bundle your airfare and hotel stay, you can save up to $300. There are other deals available, too, if you book your vacation here.