If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Located on the widest stretch of Jamaica’s famous 7 Mile Beach, Beaches Negril is a wonderful blend of laid back paradise, luxurious experience, and exceptional service. The place to be is at the water’s edge, crystal clear water and breathtaking views. It is an ideal resort for family fun as it has entertainment for all ages.
Their luxurious rooms and suites are all newly renovated. All 185 rooms have beautiful mahogany furniture, flat-screen televisions with cable channels, free WiFi, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Plush fabrics along with tropical artwork project a contemporary Caribbean feel. Guests can enjoy furnished balconies and patios. All rooms and suites have beautiful views of lush gardens or the Caribbean Sea.
Fun for the entire family is unlimited at Beaches Negril. Pirates Island Waterpark, the largest waterpark in the Caribbean, has kid-friendly pools, lazy river and gigantic waterslides. Everyone has fun in XBox Play Lounge.
Beaches Negril has nightly shows featuring Jamaican top tier entertainers. Every week Beaches has unique beach parties with fire eaters and limbo dancers.
Kids have nightly parties with Sesame Street stage shows, fashion shows and talent contests where everyone is a winner, Teens have their own parties with dancing at Liquid At Beaches. Tweens have their own hang out at Trench Town which features fun arcade games, laser hockey under black lights, and mare.
All the entertainment is complimentary. Also included in your stay are
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks.
- Unlimited gourmet dining at 9 restaurants
- Unlimited premium liquors
- 7 bars, including swim up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oak wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Kids Camp with certified nannies
- Round trip airport transfers
- PADI Certified scuba diving and all equipment
- Snorkeling and all equipment
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards and kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, basketball and pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Fitness Center with state of the art equipment
- The Caribbean’s first Certified Autism Center
- 3 freshwater pools and 3 whirlpools
Beaches Negril has won many awards including
World Travel Award
- Jamaica’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resort 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016
- Caribbean’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resort 2010
- Best Family Hotel/Resort, Caribbean/Bahamas 2019
- Best All-Inclusive Family Resort, Caribbean/Bahamas 2019
American Academy of Hospitality Services
- Five Star Diamond Award 2018, 2017 & 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Top 25 Hotels For Families 2019
Travel Weekly Magellan Awards
- Silver Award -Eco-Friendly 2016
Family Vacation Critic
- Family Vacation Critic Favorite 2017 & 2016
And many more!
The resort has special offers to help you save money on your stay.
When you book 6+ nights, you’ll get one night free. Free night only applies to adult rates. This is for travel now until December 31, 2022.
Up To $335 Instant Credit
- $335 Instant Credit on 6 paid nights or more
- $135 Instant Credit on 3 to 5 paid nights
The Credit is in U.S. Dollars and is valid on new bookings for travel from now until 12/31/22.
Get Up To 65% Off
Get up to 65% off rack rates when you book a minimum of 3+ nights at Beaches Negril. This is for no more than 2 people in a double occupancy room. Blackout dates may apply. This offer is for travel now until further notice.
Book online to get an Instant $25USD Credit. This can be combined with other promotions.