If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Want to stay at amazing Disney World on-site resorts for less?
If you’re planning an Orlando Florida vacation and heading to Disney World, you can stay at the best Disney World hotels for less by renting DVC points (even if you aren’t a Disney Vacation Club, or DVC, member).
This video tutorial explains how to find DVC rental availability and how to rent DVC points for Disney World vacations… and don’t worry, it’s easier than you might think! Just follow the steps and you’ll be saving money on your dream Disney World vacation in no time.
In this video, we use these 2 websites:
This video shows step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Find out which DVC resorts have rental availability
- How to use David’s website to fill out the reservation form to rent DVC points
This is definitely a must see for anyone who has ever wanted to save big on their Disney World hotel stay!
Please note that DVC resorts at Walt Disney World currently include:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
These are all deluxe Disney World resorts, the highest category of Disney resorts. So if you want to stay at the best Disney hotels but at the lowest prices possible, take advantage of renting DVC points!