If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
New Year’s Eve on the Vegas Strip is wild and crazy. The entire Strip is shut down to traffic and it becomes like one gigantic block party for you and 300,000 other revelers. At midnight there will be choreographed fireworks display that is an incredible extravaganza. Nightclubs and casinos in Las Vegas are packed with celebrities and party goers who are dressed to impress. Vegas shows with the hottest entertainment in the country.
If you’re headed to Las Vegas for New Year’s Eve and want to stay on or near the Strip we can help you with that. Greenvacationdeals readers can get discounted rates on the following hotels by clicking on the following links.
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Caesar’s Palace
- Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- The Cromwell Hotel & Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- The LINQ Hotel & Casino
- Tropicana Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park
- Mandalay Bay
- New York New York
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino