If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Want to make a family vacation in Phoenix, Arizona a truly wonderful experience? Then why not stay in a resort that has its own waterpark? Let’s face it, Phoenix can get pretty hot, so your family will love cooling off in the waterpark – and it’s a lot of fun, too!
Here at Green Vacation Deals, we’ve come up with a list of our 10 favorite hotels in Phoenix with waterparks:
- Arizona Grand Resort: The Arizona Grand Resort is famous for its 7-acre Oasis Water Park! Additionally, the hotel’s 18-hole Golf Course and 20,000-square-foot Athletic Club and Spa are another big draw of this luxury resort, which is very convenient to downtown Phoenix.
- Hilton Phoenix Resort at the Peak: Previously known as Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, this all-suite hotel near downtown Phoenix & Scottsdale has enough amenities beside the waterpark to make it a great choice for a family vacation (four tennis courts, a spa & salon, miniature golf, etc.) – but the fact that it has a River Ranch Water Park with pools, a waterslide and a lazy river make it an even better choice for your family vacation!
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort: The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort is another luxury resort that offers so much to its guest besides just a water park (18-hole championship golf course, a spa & salon, tennis, etc.) but your family will love The Falls Water Village which has 2 pools (and the resort even has 6 other pools), a 138-foot waterslide and private cabanas.
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess: The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess has six amazing pools, including the Sonoran Splash which has 2 200-foot twisting water slides and Sunset Beach, which features 830 tons of white sand plus a giant Splash Pad! And this is in addition to all the other great amenities the resort offers, like 5 top-ranked Arizona restaurants, 2 18-hole championship golf courses (one of them being home to the Annual PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open) and a relaxing spa.
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort: There are plenty of reasons to stay at world-famous Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, but chief among them could be their waterpark complex. Their Paradise Pool features a 92-foot water slide, swim-up bar & luxury pool-side cabanas. There are 5 other great pools, including the Catalina Pool, which was a favorite of Marilyn Monroe’s.
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch: The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch boasts a 2.5-acre water playground complete with a sand beach plus a three-story, high-speed waterslide. Guests can also play at one of the top-rated golf courses in the country, relax in the spa or enjoy live entertainment.
- Westin Kierland Resort & Spa: Another great family luxury resort with a waterpark is Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, which gives guests access to the Adventure Water Park which has a 110-foot water slide and a lazy river ride.
- JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa: Your family will enjoy a stay at this luxury resort, JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, where you can relax and cool off in the hotel’s four-acre water complex which includes swimming pools, a lazy river, water slide and spa tubs.
- The Phoenician: The Phoenician has an amazing pool complex with a wonderful Kid Zone that includes a suspension bridge and tree house with a swaying bridge, sails & helm that children can explore which is next to a splash pad with spray-guns, falling buckets of water & shooting water spouts.
- Great Wolf Lodge Arizona: Opening later this year, the Great Wolf Lodge Arizona is sure to be a hit to families wanting a hotel with an on-site water park, so you might want to book a future stay here!