If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’re planning a family vacation centered around visiting a theme park, then how about staying at one of the theme park’s hotels? There are some great resorts around America that are located right on or near the theme park that really help you escape to a different world and make your vacation experience one you’ll never forget.
But you don’t have to take my word for it. Recently, USA Today did a survey where they asked readers to name their favorite theme park hotel in the United States. Here’s the list. If you haven’t visited one of these hotels before, check them out and see what kind of deal you can get!
- Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa (Pigeon Forge, Tennessee)
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort (Orlando, Florida)
- Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point (Sandusky, Ohio)
- The Hotel Hershey (Hershey, Pennsylvania)
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel (Orlando, Florida)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (Orlando, Florida)
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort (Orlando, Florida)
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort (Orlando, Florida)
- Hard Rock Hotel (Orlando, Florida)
- Disney’s Art of Animation (Orlando, Florida)