If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Orange Beach is a city on Alabama’s Gulf Coast known for being a water sports hub. The beautiful beaches are a popular place for beach weddings. The Backcountry Trail is a great place for long walks, bike rides and outdoor exploring. Orange Beach is a great family beach resort.
If you’d like to visit Orange Beach and are wondering where to stay, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the best hotels in Orange Beach by the users of Hotels.com. And you can use Hotels.com to find the best price for our stay.
- Summerchase 1002
- Phoenix West II by Hosteeva
- Seaside Beach & Racquet Club Condos
- Turquoise Place by Hosteeva
- Perdido Beach Resort
- Island House Hotel Orange Beach – a DoubleTree by Hilton
- Sunswept Condo by Hosteeva
- Hotel Indigo Orange Beach – Gulf Shore
- Traditional Condos by Hosteeva
- Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
- Caribe Resort by Hosteeva
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Orange Beach