If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Best Romantic Getaways in Florida on a Budget
Florida is an amazing place to have a romantic getaway. There are so many romantic hotels there that can set just the mood.
But unfortunately, some of these hotels can be expensive. And that can be tough when you want to book your Florida romantic getaway and you’re on a budget.
But luckily, there are some great romantic hotels that are also affordable. So we have found the best romantic getaways in Florida that are also available at great rates. These were hotels with good customer reviews who rated these hotels as romantic. They are just also available for affordable prices.
These hotels are perfect for a romantic getaway. They are great for a trip for Valentine’s Day or an anniversary. They make a great Christmas, Hanukkah, or birthday present to your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, or partner. The hotels also are great for a honeymoon or a trip that includes a proposal!
And if you want these hotels at the best available rates, then click here. You can find out which website has the hotels listed at the lowest available nightly rate.
- Avalon Hotel in St. Petersburg
- Palihouse Miami Beach
- Havana Cabana at Key West
- One Ocean Resort & Spa in Atlantic Beach
- The Terrace Hotel in Lakeland
- Cove Inn on Naples Bay
- Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Beachfront
- Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
- Hollander Hotel in St. Petersburg
- Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach
- Siesta Key Palms Resort
- Edge Hotel in Clearwater
- Amelia Schoolhouse Inn in Fernandina Beach
- Inn On The Lakes in Sebring
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
- Iberostar Berkeley Shore Hotel in Miami Beach
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Panama City Beach – Beachfront
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach
- TRYP by Wyndham Sebastian St. Augustine