If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Everything’s bigger in Texas, so a family vacation in the Austin, Texas area should be bigger and better than other vacations!
So it is only natural you would want to stay at a wonderful family resort for your Austin trip, so here at Green Vacation Deals, we came up with the best family resorts in Austin, Texas:
- Fairmont Austin: The luxurious Fairmont Austin has amazing views of Austin, the state Capitol, and Lady Bird Lake. The hotel boasts a 7th-floor rooftop pool with 14 cabanas & outdoor bar, 6 distinct dining options and baby-sitting is available if you need it.
- Lakeway Resort and Spa: The Lakeway Resort and Spa overlooks Lake Travis. There’s championship golf & a 3-tier infinity pool with a swim-up bar for the adults, and a children’s pool with an Adventure Slide for the kids.
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa: The Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa has four (yes, four) championship golf courses, a full-service spa, salon, fitness center with group classes, and a great kids’ program for your children.
- Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa: The Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is a sprawling family resort with 5 restaurants, 2 tennis courts, an onsite golf course and a full-service health spa.
- Four Seasons Resort Austin: Enjoy a dip in outdoor saltwater pool overlooking Lady Bird Lake at the Four Seasons Resort Austin or enjoy the resort’s full-service spa which has 3 treatment rooms, facials, massages, body wraps, mud bath, eucalyptus-infused steam rooms, and a relaxation lounge. And while you’re enjoying this, take advantage of the resort’s baby-sitting and childcare.