If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, a short, wide river that divides New Hampshire and Maine. Portsmouth was settled in 1653 and served as a focal point on the Eastern seaboard. John Paul Jones’ ship, The Ranger, was built in Portsmouth. The area is noted for its many restaurants, attractions and shopping opportunities.
If you want to visit Portsmouth and do it in style, you should consider one of the following hotels. They were ranked as the top hotels in Portsmouth by the customers of Hotels.com. And you can use Hotels.com to find the best prices for these hotels.
- Lamie’s Inn & The Old Salt Restaurant
- Atlantic Breeze Suites
- The Port Inn, an Ascend Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth
- Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown
- Ashworth by the Sea
- Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel
- Wentworth by the Sea
- Exeter Inn
- Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central