If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Ever wanted to surf in Southern California, but you don’t know how?
Well, if you are planning to spend time in the Los Angeles area and you would like to learn to surf, why not consider getting a private surfing lesson?
The maximum group size is 6, so you can go with your friends or family or go by yourself.
Your private surf instructor will help you:
- Practice getting on the surfboard
- Get comfortable handling the surfboard in the water
- Try proper paddling skills
- Discover the best technique for surfing that works for you
- Learn which waves to attack
- Stand up & balance on the surfboard
- And more!
You can get your lesson at one of the following Los Angeles area beaches:
- Hermosa Beach
- Malibu Beach
- Manhattan Beach
- Redondo Beach
- Santa Monica Beach
- Venice Beach
Included in the price of the private surfing lesson is surfboard & wetsuit rental plus bottled water. And if you book through Expedia as a member (signing up for an Expedia account is free) and you can save 5% on the price.