If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Whistler is a town north of Vancouver, British Columbia at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. It is home to Whistler Blackcomb, the largest ski resort in North America. The area offers skiing, snowboarding, showshoeing, tobogganing and ski jumping at the Olympic Park, a venue for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
If you’re going to Whistler and want to go in style, consider booking one of the following hotels. They were ranked as the top 10 luxury hotels in Whistler by the users of Hotels.com. You can also use Hotels.com to find the best prices for these hotels.
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
- Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler
- Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
- Sundial Boutique Hotel
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Center
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Whistler Village
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Suites
- Nita Lake Lodge