If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
From November 17, 2018 through January 1, 2019, your family can experience the holidays at LEGOLAND!
LEGOLAND California is a theme park in Carlsbad, California that is aimed for children, but there are definitely things for adults to enjoy!
Especially if you love Christmas – and here are 7 reasons to visit LEGOLAND California during the holiday season:
- Meet LEGO Santa: By going to LEGOLAND California, you get a chance to pose for pictures with LEGO Santa as well as his LEGO reindeer. If you get a picture of you or your kids with a LEGO Santa & LEGO reindeer, then you can have a very fun, unique Christmas social media post – or a great Christmas card!
- LEGO Christmas Tree: Because why wouldn’t you want to see a Christmas tree made of LEGOs? After all, it is the world’s largest Christmas tree made of LEGOs!
- The Yule Tides Show: Enjoy Santa’s elves performing old & new Christmas carols
- LEGO Friends Holiday Show: Join Emma & her friends at Heartlake City for a Christmas party!
- Holiday Treats: LEGOLAND California will be offering great holiday treats such as Holiday Smoked Turkey Sandwich with rustic stuffing & spiced cranberry dressing, churros on chocolate, peppermint milkshakes, holiday cookies, candy apples, smoked turkey legs, hot chocolate, apple cider…and more!
- Holidays at SEA LIFE-If you buy a combo LEGOLAND/SEA LIFE ticket, you can enjoy a special holiday themed daily dive show & holiday decorations. You can also see SEA LIFE inspired LEGO ornaments made by some of SEA LIFE’s loyal fans on the upstairs atrium’s Christmas tree
- Holidays at LEGOLAND Hotel: If you stay at the LEGOLAND Hotel, then you can enjoy even more festive decorations & holiday entertainment. The hotel even has its own LEGO Christmas tree and there will be special holiday themed building contests & improvisational games for kids to enjoy that could make the holiday season even more magical for your children this year.
So if you do want to go, make sure you purchase your tickets through Undercover Tourist, where you can save up to $15!