If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
SeaWorld San Antonio for Preschool Kids
SeaWorld San Antonio is a wonderful theme park for all ages. And this includes the youngest guests. So if you have any preschool-age child, then this is a great activity you can do with your kid.
Sesame Street Bay of Play
SeaWorld San Antonio is home to Sesame Street Bay of Play. This is a great 3-acre area with fun rides and experiences that young children love.
Some of the highlights of Sesame Street Bay of Play include:
- Grover’s Round-Up (a carousel)
- Big Bird’s Spinning Reef (a Ferris wheel)
- Elmo’s Dolphin Dive (a vertical drop ride)
- Little Bird’s Splash (a great place to cool off from the heat!)
- Abby Cadabby’s Rocking Wave, a ride where you rock back and forth like a fish
- Big Bird’s 1-2-3 Smile with Me, where your child can get their photo with some of the favorite Sesame Street friends!
- A stage area with musical performances from popular Sesame Street characters like Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, and Zoe
SeaWorld also has a lot of great animal experiences that children can enjoy, too. There are shows that everyone can enjoy, including the youngest guests. One of those shows include Pets Ahoy, a funny show which features animals like dogs, cats, birds, and pigs who were rescued from local animal shelters.
SeaWorld San Antonio Preschool Pass
But here’s one of the best reasons of all you should visit SeaWorld San Antonio with your preschool-aged child. SeaWorld San Antonio is absolutely free for preschool-aged children!
That’s right, SeaWorld San Antonio has a program right now where you can get free tickets for children under the age of 5 years old. These passes are available for Texas residents only.
You get them by registering online here. You will need to do this by May 31, 2020.
And here’s the really great part. Once you get it, your child has free admission through January 3, 2021!
Do you also want to visit SeaWorld’s water park, Aquatica? Then you can add on Aquatica to your pass for just $30!
This is an amazing deal that you are going to want to take advantage of so that you can make memories with your child that will last a lifetime.
And you can get discounted tickets for yourself with these SeaWorld San Antonio coupons.