If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Jekyll Island, Georgia isn’t only a great travel destination for families because of the beach – on the island is a wonderful water park, Summer Waves, that is a lot of fun for all ages!
There are a lot of great attractions at Summer Waves that keeps guests coming again and again every summer:
- Frantic Atlantic Wave Pool – a pool with waves reaching more than 2 feet
- Shark Tooth Cove – a kids’ water play area with a big pool, slides, and seats for parents to watch their children
- Pirate’s Passage – A double-seater inner-tube ride where you slide down a 5-story enclosed tower
- Nature’s Revenge – 2 big slides standing 40 feet tall where you spiral around before landing in the catch pool
- Splash Zone – A great place to cool off where you can get soaked by children-friendly water guns & a giant water bucket
- Turtle Creek – A half-mile, relaxing lazy river ride
You can also enjoy great food at Larry’s Giant Subs, which serves subs (obviously!), salads, hot dogs, and ice cream treats, with a great children’s menu, too.
You can also enjoy relaxing by renting one of the water park’s cabanas.
Basically, Summer Waves has everything you need in order to make a great day during your summer vacation – and it doesn’t even cost that much if you click through our links, where you can save up to 27% off tickets.