If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Sydney, Australia is one of the world’s best travel destinations. There are so many fun attractions you can do in Sydney. But visiting all these attractions can make your overall trip more expensive.
Luckily, there is a way you can save money on all Sydney attractions. And that is with a Sydney iVenture Card.
The Sydney iVenture Card is a great Flexi Attraction Pass. It also you to do multiple attractions at a fraction of the cost. You can choose between 3, 5, and 7 attractions. The more attractions you choose, the more money you save, too!
We’re going to tell you which attractions the Sydney iVenture Card covers. And then we’re going to tell you about how to save even more money on this Sydney Attraction Pass!
Top Sydney Attractions
You can choose between over thirty Sydney attractions, including:
- Sydney Tower Eye
- Sydney Opera House
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo
- Sydney Observatory Tour
- Scenic World Pass with Blue Mountain Explorer Bus
- Oz Whale Watching
- Haunted Sydney Ghost Tour
- Sydney Musem Pass
- Two Hour Vivid Dinner Cruise
- Blue Mountain Explorer Bus
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- The Rocks Aboriginal Dreaming Tour
- Oz Jet Boating
- AAT Kings – Sydney Sightseeing Tour
- Surf Ski Paddle by Sydney Harbour
- Chinese Garden of Friendship
- The Rocks Walking Tour
- Australia National Maritime Museum
- Manly Bike Tours
- Adventure Clues – Secret Sydney
- Powerhouse Museum
- Black Eagle Escapes – Sidecar Scenic Tour
- Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Entermission Sydney
- Virtual Room Sydney: Virtual Reality Escape Room
- Whale Watching Cruise (seasonal)
- VR Kingdom
- Adventure Clues – Bloomin’ Botanic Gardens Sydney
- Escape Hunt Sydney
- Adventure Clues – Unlock The Rock
Looking for a deal or coupon to help you save money on this Sydney Attraction Pass? Click here and you can automatically save money on the Sydney iVenture Pass. No promo code or coupon is needed! Act now while this deal still lasts!