If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Get a wonderful panoramic view of Berlin, Germany from atop a double decker bus when you book a Hop on, Hop off Bus Tour with City Sightseeing.
You’ll be able to pick which sights you want to spend time at because there are multiple spots where you can get off the bus and then get back on the bus when you’re ready to go to the next destination.
And if you want to know more about a sight before you decide if you want to to get off the bus, you can listen to the audio commentary that comes with the tour that’s available in 9 different languages.
And there are a lot of great sights available on this tour, and there are two different routes you have access to so you should be able to get to every travel destination in Berlin that you’re hoping to visit.
Here are the stops on each route:
- Wittenbergplatz/ KaDeWe
- Potsdamer Platz
- The Wall/ Martin-Gropius-Bau
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Park Inn Hotel
- Rotes Rathaus/ Neptune Fountain
- Lustgarten/ Museumsinsel
- Brandenburger Tor/ “Platz des März”
- Victory Column/ Hofjägerallee
- Hauptbahnhof/ Ell-Trebe-Str.
Wall & Lifestyle Tour:
- Rotes Rathaus / Neptunbrunnen
- Oranienburger Straße /Neue Synagoge
- Berlin Wall Memorial/ Ackerstraße
- Bunker Gesundbrunnen
- Schönhauser Allee/ Schwedter Straße
- Alexanderplatz (Park Inn Hotel)
- Karl-Marx-Allee (Computerspielmuseum)
- East Side Gallery
And if you want an entirely different view of Berlin, try adding on a boat tour (please note, however, that this is only available from 26 March to December).
And for the best price available for this tour, book through City Sightseeing, where you can save an additional 10% off the best available price by using the promo code “CJSUMMER”.