If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Fear is waiting for you at Kings Island Halloween Haunt.
Roller coasters won’t be the only reason people will be screaming at Kings Island in Cincinnati this fall.
In 2022, Kings Island’s Halloween Haunt was voted “Best Theme Park Halloween Event” in the country by the readers of USA Today. It is the most immersive and haunting Halloween activity in the greater Cincinnati area.
Halloween Haunt is designed for mature audiences and is not recommended for children under 13.
Kings Island will be transformed into bone chilling scare zones and scare mazes with sinister live entertainment. It will also have hundreds of terrifying creatures lurking in the fog and hiding in corners, waiting for you. Are you brave enough to find out what lies in the darkness?
Indoor haunted mazes will go from 6 pm to 12 am on Fridays. Outdoor mazes and scare zones will go from 7 pm to 12 am on Fridays.
- Alien Abyss is a new maze. The Department of Alien Research has been cross breeding two aggressive life forms to develop a biological weapon. You’re touring the research facility when something goes very wrong. Pure unadulterated terror will follow.
- Hotel St. Michelle is said to be haunted but is that true? You sneak in to find out and your journey will take you to a new level of terror.
- Cornered – When the farmer is away, the scarecrows will play. Beware and be scared!
- Slaughter House – The Rivertown butcher is slashing more than just prices. Step into your worst nightmare in this immersive adventure.
Outdoor Scare Zones
- Coney Maul – Witness a freak show gone off the track. See what’s taken hold under this big top of terror
- Pumpkin Eater is on the prowl in the haunted town he terrorized and so are the many demons. Enter at your own risk …if you dare.
- International Street Fear – Strange and mysterious creatures stalk the shadows and lurk around the corners. There will be thrills and chills for even the bravest person.
Would you like to save money on Halloween Haunted? Of course, you would. I have a deal for you. You can purchase a Friday Night Haunt Admission Ticket and save $34 (41% discount) on each ticket. This ticket would be good for one Friday night between September 22, 2023, and October 29, 2023, from 6 pm until midnight.