If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze In Nickerson, Nebraska
Camp Fontanelle is a farm full of fall fun for families! It is laid back, not commercialized, just old fashioned fun that will make memories for a lifetime.
Find that one perfect pumpkin in the Pumpkin Patch or choose from pumpkins that have been harvested. Choose a large or small pumpkin, their selection has it all. Gourds of all shapes and sizes and Indian Corn are also available.
And fall just wouldn’t be fall without a Corn Maze. Camp Fontanelle has a 9 acre Corn Maze that is sure to confuse and entertain you. You’ll need to use your wits to navigate the passageways in the cornfield.
There is so much to do at Camp Fontanelle.
- Zip Line – Zip across a ravine and then zip back.
- Petting Barn has exotic and domestic animals. The rabbits are a favorite.
- Fort Jones is a 44’ x 52’ two-story adventure fort.
- Human Foosball – A very innovative game that will give you and your friends hours of fun.
- Yard games – Ladder Ball and Giant Chess
- Pedal Cars – Race your friends and take the twists and turns on the Pedal Car Track.
- Roller Slide – Slide down a 60’ dry superslide.
- Laser Tag – Play laser tag in part of the Corn Maze.
- Roller Race is like being in a hamster ball on a straight track. Enjoy racing with your friends.
- Hay Rack Ride – Get a tour of Camp Fontanelle.
If you’d like to warm up, there are 6 public fire pits in the area of the Petting Barn. Private fire pits are available for a fee. There will be a concession stand.
Nickerson, Nebraska, is 34 miles from Omaha and 32 miles from Lincoln. It is within 15 miles of North Bend, Cedar Bluffs, Hooper, Ames, Kennard, Scribner, Arlington, Herman, Blair, and Valley.
Are you looking for a way to save money on Camp Fontanelle? Click here and you can save $2-$14 (18%-31% discount).