If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This summer, you can feel as if you traveled back in time to the Old West, but you can do it without a time machine; in fact, you can do it in Cincinnati and at a discounted price!
The Old West Festival is coming to Williamsburg, Ohio in the Cincinnati area from June 1, 2019 to July 7. 2019 and is sure to be fun for the entire family.
You’ll feel as if you stepped back in time with all the fun activities going on at this great festival, where you enjoy interactive activities and reenactments such as:
- Watch lawmen face-off with outlaws in a fake gunfight
- Watch live performances that are entertaining and funny
- Learn about life in the Wild West
- Get a drink at the saloon (which will be open for adults after the event ends at 6:00 PM)
- Pan for gold
- Shop at over 23 unique Western shops
- Ride horses
- See animals at a petting zoo
- Participate in interactive games
- Enjoy delicious food
- And more!
You can buy single-day packages and if you click here you can save up to 34% on these packages & tickets:
- Bravado Package
- Single-day admission
- Souvenir boot mugs which gets you tall pours & 25% off beer & soda purchases
- $5 food voucher valid at Bravado’s eateries
- $5 gift shop voucher
- $15 in Bravado’s game tokens
- Sheriff Family Package
- Single-day admission for 4 people
- 4 souvenir boot mugs which gets your family tall pours & 25% off beer (for those old enough) & soda purchases
- $20 food voucher valid at Bravado’s eateries
- $15 gift shop voucher
- $40 in Bravado’s game tokens