If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
I think we all understand now more than ever the value of getting out of the house. And luckily, there are a lot of fun things to do around Arkansas. So if you live in or near Arkansas, or if you visit Arkansas a lot, there are a lot of fun things to do over the next year.
If you want to do a lot of them, then unfortunately it can add up, money-wise. But if you want to do a lot of fun activities and save money, there is a great answer to this. And that answer is the GetOutPass Arkansas.
The Arkansas Get Out Pass is a great pass that helps you save money on Arkansas activities. Basically, how it works is that you buy one pass. And then you can use that pass to go in multiple Arkansas activities. But since you just pay one low price, you save so much money. The more activities you do, too, the more money you save. You can even do some of the activities more than once. The pass is valid for a year, which gives you plenty of time to try all the activities.
So what activities do you get? I’ll tell you about all the activities included in the pass. And then I’ll tell you how you can save even more money on the Get Out Pass!
Here is a list of the activities covered by the GetOutPass, broken up by how many visits you get for each activity.
- Lokomotion Family Fun Park in Fayetteville
- Zombie Scavengers – Arkansas
- Fieldhouse Sports Training Center Batting Cages in Conway
- Pinpoint Arcade in Fayetteville
- Crazy Dash – Arkansas
- Arkansas Air and Military Museum in Fayetteville
- Breakout Games Memphis in Bartlett
- The Yoga Place in Hot Springs
- Battlefront Lasertag and Paintball – Arksansas
- The Museum of The Arkansas Grand Prairie in Stuttgart
- Sharp Edges Axe Throwing in Mountain Home
- Puzzling Adventures – Arkansas
- D-Bat Batting Cages in Springdale
- Hot Springs Bicycle Touring Company in Hot Springs
- 3Quest Challenge – Arkansas
- Fired Up Paint & Pottery In Cabot
- Fort Smith Museum of History in Fort Smith
- Peace of Mine Yoga Studio in Morrilton
- Operation City Quest – Arkansas
- D-Bat Batting Cages in Little Rock
- District 9 Paintball – Branson
- Wacky Walks – Arkansas
- Big Rock Mini Golf & Fun Park in Little Rock
- Little Rock Trojans Game Admission Tickets in Little Rock
- Natural State Throwers Axe Throwing in Searcy
One Visit Semiannually
- Altitude Trampoline Park in Fayetteville
One Visit A Month
- The Garage Arcade in Russellville
- Hollywood Bowl in Batesville
- Genesis VR Arcade in Paragould
So you know how I told you I could tell you how to save money on the Get Out Pass Arkansas? I am sure you would love to know a promo code that could save you money.
But I can get you something even better. Click here and you can automatically save 50% on your ticket. No promo code or coupon code is even needed!