If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Atlantic City takes celebrating holidays seriously. It’s a perfect place to spend any holiday and that includes Christmas.
Join with family and friends to see show, hear holiday music, go to parties and enjoy holiday themed meals.
Resorts Casino Hotel has holiday themed bars, drinks and meals that are sure to brighten your holiday spirits and show you a holly jolly good time.
Pop Up Candy Cane Lounge
Resorts Casino Hotel has lavish seasonal decorations. The hotel has transformed Bar One into a holiday themed pop up bar with a candy cane twist. Holiday cheer is in the air at The Candy Cane Lounge!
This holiday bar will feature live music every weekend. They will also feature holiday drink specials, including
- Mistletoe with Melon Liqueur, Pink whitney Vodka and sour mix in a red sugar rimmed martini glass $12
- Candy Cane Kringle with Creme De Cacao, Creme Noyaux, Hazelnut Dekuyper, Grenadine, half & half and ice in a green sugar rimmed glass. $12
Candy Cane Lounge will go until January 3, 2023.
The Resorts Holiday Dancers include the Candy Cane Girls, Merry Elves, Dancing Santas and Snow Angels. Look for these groups popping up around the resort.
Regina, Kim and Tom from the high energy cover band, Side Story, will perform all your favorite holiday songs at The Candy Cane Lounge on December 17, 2022, at 7 pm.
Holiday Bar Bingo
Play bar bingo with a holiday twist. On December 18, 2022, from 2 pm to 5 pm, come play holiday themed bingo at The Candy Cane Lounge.
Dougherty’s Steakhouse & Raw Bar
Celebrate Christmas Eve at Dougherty’s Steakhouse & Raw Bar. Dougherty’s is offering a Prix Fixe Menu for their Feast of the Seven Fishes. Their regular menu will also be available.
Christmas Eve Prix Fixe Menu
- Broiled Oysters with herb butter and pecorina
- Tuna Carpaccio with citrus supremes, sweet soy glaze and smoked sea salt
- Lobster Bisque with sherry cream and chive
- Crab Louie Crostini with jumbo lump crab, hard cooked egg, avocado and louie dressing
- Pan Roasted Prawns with chickpeas, pickled red onion and salsa verde
- Braised Monkfish with crab and saffron risotto and fried garlic
- Limoncello Panna Cotta with blueberry compote
Pricing is $58 per person.
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City is just steps from the iconic Atlantic City Boardwalk and the beach. Resorts features a casino, 10 restaurants, indoor/outdoor pool, 2 theaters, a spa, live entertainment, bars, lounges and retail shops.
If you’d like to visit Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City, click here and you can save 15% off the regular rates.