If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Love is in the air in Atlantic City. Celebrate your love at the Resorts Casino Hotel with a romantic dinner and show.
Valentine’s Day Menus
Dougherty’s Steakhouse & Raw Bar
Dougherty’s Steakhouse & Raw Bar is located on the Dining Level in Resorts Casino Hotel. They are offering drink specials.
- Love In Paris with Gin Lane 1751 Pink Gin, St. Germain and Lemon Juice topped with Champagne and Lemon Twist Garnish – $14
- Chocolate Covered Raspberry Martini with Stroli Razberi, Chambord, White Creme de Cacao and Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur topped with Raspberry Garnish – $15
- Chateaubriand For Two with roasted asparagus, baby carrots, mashed potato, bernaise and bordelaise sauce – $130
- Sumac Spiced Salmon with pink peppercorn yogurt sauce and saffron quinoa – $36
- 28 oz. Porterhouse Surf & Turf with shrimp scampi, 6 oz. lobster tail and chimichurri – $138
Resorts Casino Hotel has transformed Bar One into a Pop-Up Bar – XO Bar. Guests can feel the love and enjoy specialty crafted Valentine’s cocktails. XO Bar features live music every weekend as the Pop-Up Bar will be there all of February. So bring your love and dance, sing and drink the night away!
Breadsticks is on the Dining Level, overlooking the Atlantic City Skyline and the Boardwalk. Their Valentine’s Day Menu is priced at $68 per couple and includes
- Hearts of Palm Salad with grapefruit, lettuces, micro arugula, roasted tomato and lemon herb dressing
- Mussels Fra Diavolo with fresh pasta
- Sirloin Steak with avocado fries and king oyster mushroom
- “Marry Me” Chicken with sundried tomato cream and wilted spinach
- Red Velvet Marble Cheesecake
Capriccio was voted #1 Casino Restaurant in USA Today Readers’ Choice Awards 2020 and 2021. It offers excellent service, delicious Italian cuisine and spectacular views of Atlantic City.
Their Valentine’s Day Menu is priced at $120 per couple and includes
- Candy Cane Beet Salad with goat cheese, croutons, almonds, rose water vinaigrette
- Cavatelli with butter poached lobster and truffle espuma
- Branzino with shellfish and herb pesto
- Delmonico with pancetta, potato hash, grilled asparagus black garlic butter
- Mezzi Rigatoni Alla Carbonere with guanciale, egg, black pepper, pecorino romano
- Chocolate Budino with creme chantilly and pearls
- Strawberry Shortcake
Sal “The Voice” Valentinetti
On February 12, 2022, Sal “The Voice” Valentinetti is performing in the Superstore Theater. Sal was featured on Season 11 of “America’s Got Talent.” He was Heidi Klum’s golden buzzer and competed in the final show.
Sal delights audiences by crooning jazz standards. He will be bringing his old school swagger and Rat Pack like panache. Hear this classy old school entertainer belt out your favorite songs. This is the perfect show for Valentine’s weekend.
More Hotel Information
Resorts Casino Hotel has 21 oceanfront acres on the Atlantic City Boardwalk. It has two historic towers connected by the 80,000 square foot casino. It features 10 restaurants, two theatres, an indoor-outdoor swimming pool, health club, full service spas, salon and retail shops.
Click here to book your stay and you can save 10% off the regular rate.