If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Phantom Fall Fest is Kennywood Park’s Halloween event for everyone. It features over 30 rides and attractions, specialty drinks and food options and scary haunts and zombies after dark. The Fest will be happening every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, beginning September 24, and going through October 30, 2023.
Kennywood will be half fun and half frights. Guests can come early for family friendly fun. Phantom Fall Fest will introduce a new fall menu, including loaded corn dogs, pumpkin funnel cakes and other tasty treats. There will be seasonal beer and specialty cocktails for those 21+.
The following rides will operate on Saturday and Sunday until 6 pm.
- Auto Race
- Merry Go Round
- Old Mill
- Thomas Town (all rides)
- Up to 10 Kiddieland Rides
And Kenny’s Spooky Sock Hop will be happening on Saturday and Sunday at 2 pm and 3:30 pm at the Kenny Stage.
After dark, the Phantom takes screams to the extreme with 4 Scare Zones and 7 Haunted Houses. The Scare Zones are
- Fear Fest in the Kangaroo area
- The Welcoming inside the tunnel
- Hellbilly Hollow in Lost Kennywood between the Swing Shot and Extermination
- New Red Light District between Noah’s Ark and the Mushroom fountain
The indoor Scare Zones and haunts open at 6 pm while the outdoor haunts open at dusk.
The haunted houses include
- The new mALICE in Wonderland – The maze will take you down a terrifying rabbit hole where the Red Queen and her minions want you as their next victim.
- Sandy Grove Hospital has an evil doctor running around looking for specimens. Are you brave enough to find out what’s in there?
- Villa of the Vampire – Will you be the vampire known as The Master’s next dessert?
- Voodoo Bayou – There will be Voodoo surprises in the bayou and none of them will be good.
- Dark Shadows – Wander around in complete darkness. Will you leave alive? Or will you remain here for eternity?
- Kennyville Cemetery – Experience a modern day Zombie Apocalypse.
I’ll bet you’d like to find a way to save money on Phantom Fall Fest at Kennywood. Well, you’ve come to the right place. Book your ticket here and you can save $35 (49% discount) on each ticket.