If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Fall Foliage Cruise Boston
There’s nothing quite like fall in New England, right? And that is certainly true for the Boston, Massachusetts area. And you can see all of the beauty of the Boston area in fall by taking this Fall Foliage Cruise!
The cruise departs from the Lechmere Canal directly outside H&M and the Food Court at the CambridgeSide Mall in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is an hour and a half cruise. You cruise down the Charles River. You will get beautiful views of Cambridge and Boston. Sights you will see include Harvard University, MIT, and the Back Bay. You also get to enjoy seeing the water along with the sailboats and rowers in it!
During your cruise, you can enjoy the free apple cider included in the cost of the cruise! Additionally, there is a full cash bar on board and you can buy drinks or snacks.
Because of COVID-19, this cruise will be a bit different than cruises in the past. Here are some rules you need to know before you go:
- The cruise will run with a reduced capacity so that everyone can social distance. Which is even more reason to buy your ticket ASAP!
- Speaking of social distancing, make sure you stay at least 6 feet away from other guests when possible
- You will need to wear a face mask whenever you’re not eating or drink, per the State of Massachusetts requirements
- There are hand sanitizer stations on board that you are encouraged to use
- When you arrive, they would like you to do contactless check-in by having your ticket on your cell phone
- If on the day of your cruise you feel sick or have symptoms, do not come. They will happily transfer your reservation to another date and time.
Looking to save money on Charles Riverboat Company’s Fall Foliage Cruise? Click here and you can save 50% on your ticket!
Please note, though, that this cruise is selling out quickly. Because as I mentioned before, they are significantly reducing the capacity on the cruise. So you’re going to need to act now to not only take advantage of this coupon but to ensure it doesn’t sell out. So buy a ticket ASAP!