If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Myrtle Beach is a fun place to be any time of the year, but it’s an especially fun place to be on the 4th of July. Parades, 5Ks, BBQ, fireworks, and all kinds of celebrations will be happening on Independence Day.
Go to the beach on July 4th and say Happy Birthday America with a flyover of F-16s from the 169th Fighter Wing at McEntire Joint National Guard Base. The Salute from the Shore flyover will start at Cherry Grove Beach at 1 pm and will go down the shore ending in Bluffton at 1:45 pm.
Surfside Beach will host its annual 4th of July Golf Cart Parade beginning at 1 pm. The decorated carts begin on Melody Lane and then go north on Ocean Boulevard and end at 16th North Avenue.
The town of Surfside Beach will hold a family friendly 4th of July celebration from 6 pm to 10 pm with live entertainment and games.
The 54th annual Pawley’s Island 4th of July Parade will begin at 10 am.
To celebrate the birth of our nation, Barefoot Landing has an Independence Day 5K Race. It
Begins at 7:30 am on July 4th. Breakfast and awards will be held at Lulu’s Barefoot Landing at 8:30 am.
Barefoot Landing will have an amazing fireworks show at 10 pm on July 4th.
The 38th annual Murrells Inlet Boat Parade will begin at 3 pm on July 4th. This year’s theme is Stars, Stripes and Fireworks. The parade begins at Garden City Point, goes through Murrells MarshWalk and ends at the Hot Fish Club.
Murrells Inlet will have it’s 4th of July Fireworks Show at 10 pm at the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk. The fireworks will be launched from the end of the pier and can be seen from anywhere along the MarshWalk.
The city of Myrtle Beach will host its Independence Day fireworks display at 10 pm at Second Avenue Pier. Bring a blanket or a beach chair and enjoy the fireworks.
Cherry Grove Pier at North Myrtle Beach will have its 4th of July Fireworks Show at 9:30.
Broadway at the Beach will have its 4th of July fireworks display at 10 pm. It will be held over Lake Broadway in the middle of this complex.
A popular tourist destination, Broadway at the Beach is a shopping center and dining and entertainment complex. Its popular attractions include
- Broadway Grand Prix
- Ripley’s Aquarium
- Dino Park
- Legends In Concert
- The Simpsons In 4D
- Charles Bach Wonders: A Magical Experience
- Alabama Theatre – ONE The Show
- WackyChad! Stunt Comedy Show
- Steve Falcon’s Comedy Hypnosis Hour
- Myrtle Waves Water Park
If you’re thinking about visiting Myrtle Beach for the 4th of July, you should consider the following hotels. They have discounted rates. You will need to act quickly because these deals won’t be around for long.
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort 30% Discount
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes 30% Discount
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Myrtle Beach, SC 30% Discount
- Paradise Resort 25% Discount
- Compass Cove Resort 25% Discount
- The Strand – A Boutique Resort 25% Discount
- Bay View Resort 25% Discount
- Polynesian Beach & Golf Resort 20% Discount
- Crown Reef Beach Resort & Waterpark 17% Discount
- Beach Cove Resort 16% Discount
- hotel BLUE 15% Discount
- Landmark Resort 14% Discount
- Beach Colony Resort 14% Discount
- Palace Resort 14% Discount
- Sea Watch Resort 14% Discount
- Crown Reef Beach Resort & Waterpark 13% Discount
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Ocean 22 Myrtle Beach 12% Discount
- Royal Palace Inn & Suites 7% Discount