If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Jaya in The Setai features regional specialties from Southeast and Northern Asia. You have the option of sitting in the dining room or al fresco in their courtyard.
On Friday, Christmas Eve, Jaya will have Christmas Eve Dinner from 6 pm to 11 pm.
The Festive Season menu includes
- Hamachi – Yuzu Ponzu, Cucumber, Jalapeno, Cilantro
- Yellowfin Tuna – Avocado, Ginger, Radishes, Kaffir, Lime, Shoyu, Yuzu Kosho
- Tuna Tacos – Taco Shell, Avocado Jalapeno Relish, Radishes, Sesame
- Japanese Leaf – Baby Gem Lettuce, Avocado, Radishes, Campari Tomatoes, Aka-Dashi Miso Dressing
- Octopus – Adobo Sauce, Fingerling Potatoes, Roasted Garlic, Aioli, Garlic Chips
- Teriyaki Maitake Mushrooms – Togarashi Aioli, Pickled Houshimiji, Crispy Quinoa
- Har Gau – Steamed Shrimp Dumplings, Ginger
- Truffle Dumplings – Shrimp and Scallops, Truffle Emulsion, Shaved Truffles
- Gyoza – Wagyu Short Ribs, Foie Gras Foam, Chives
- Chive – Chinese Chives, Garlic, Pan Seared
- Tom Kha – Chicken, Coconut, Mushrooms, Lemongrass, Galangel
- Tom Yum Goong – Shrimp, Bird Chillies, Kaffir Lime, Scallions, Mushrooms
- Seared Foie Gras – Ginger Caramel Glaze, Sauteed Apples, Toasted Brioche
- Kushi Oysters – Cucumber Foam, Apples, Caviar
- Roasted Turkey – Sweet Potato Confit, Green Beans, Cranberry Relish, Sage Gravy
- Lamb Chops – Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus and Lamb Jus
- Hot Chocolate Cup – Dark Chocolate Cake, Eggnog Mousse, Milk Chocolate and Toasted Marshmallows
- Peking Duck – Roasted Duck, Scallions, Pancakes, Cucumbers, Bean Sauce
- Thali Platter – Daily Chef’s Selection of Assorted Indian Dishes
- Thai Wok Fried Beef – Stir Fried Strip Loin, Garlic, Hoisin Sauce, Thai Chillies, Hearts of Lettuce
- Salmon -Panang Curry, Fresno Chillies, Crispy Shallots, Jasmine Rice
- Szechuan Shrimp – Bell Peppers, Asparagus, Bean Sprouts, Scallions
- Fried Rice – Vegetables, Onions, Scallions, Crispy Egg with Chicken or Shrimp
- Pad Thai – Chicken Breast, Rice Noodles, Tamarind, Peanuts, Scallions
Tandoor & Curry
- Chicken Makhani – Chicken Thighs, Tomato Sauce, Fenugreek
- Prawns – Coconut, Coriander, Turmeric Tomatoes, Cilantro, Okra, Snow Peas
- Sea Bass Tikka – Cilantro, Mint, Ginger, Yoghurt, Tamarind Chutney
- Chicken Tikka – Chicken Thighs, Garam Masala, Mustard Oil, Mint Sauce
- New York Strip Loin 10 oz.
- Bone In Ribeye 20 oz.
- Lamb Chops
- Wok Vegetables – Seasonal Stir Fried Wok Vegetables
- Naan Bread – Plain or Garlic
- Broccolini – Grilled Sea Salt, Sesame Oil
Jaya will have a Christmas Day Jazz brunch from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm. Enjoy the smooth sounds of live jazz with free flowing champagne. Indulge in a lavish buffet featuring classic breakfast rotisserie, live carving stations, selection of seafood and Asian and Mediterranean stations. Pricing is $155 for adults and $95 for children ages 5 to 12.
The Christmas Day Dinner will be served from 6 pm to 11 pm. The menu is the same as the Christmas Eve Dinner menu.
The Setai is a beachfront hotel in South Beach. It is located in the entertainment district. The hotel is a 3 minute walk away from the Miami Beach Boardwalk and a 5 minute walk away from the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Relax on the beach or swim in the ocean or in one of the hotel’s three outdoor pools. Refresh in the full service spa or work out in the 24 hour fitness center. Enjoy aerobics classes, beach yoga and free bicycle rentals.
If you’d like to stay at The Setai, click here and you can find the cheapest available rates for the hotel.